Windows 10: MSVCP140 Problem / How am i able to fix this?

Discus and support MSVCP140 Problem / How am i able to fix this? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated my Windows this night and when it was done restarting, this showed up and then I reinstalled the NVIDIA Driver, nothing changed, I really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ikonik2K, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Ikonik2K Win User

MSVCP140 Problem / How am i able to fix this?

I updated my Windows this night and when it was done restarting, this showed up and then I reinstalled the NVIDIA Driver, nothing changed, I really don't know what to else to say I guess MSVCP140 Problem / How am i able to fix this? 57e50d49-724f-48ca-adb1-c9e384ec021f?upload=true.png

:)

Ikonik2K, Apr 19, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 19, 2020
  3. barryrey Win User
    MSVCP140.dll is missing in my Win 10

i have a similar problem i have nero burning rom on and it was running ok but i`ve not used it for a couple off months, and now it will not start and says msvcp140.dll and vcrruntime.dll is missing i`ve tried all your command prompt and none of can you help
    me to sort this out thanks

barryrey, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Ken550 Win User

msvcp140.dll error

Hi,

I have Windows 7 PC.

When I turn on my computer, I get one popup in succession. They say:

The program can't start because MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer. Initially iCloud was the program identified as the issue. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

• There was no changes made before experiencing this issue.
    • The troubleshooting steps I have tried so far is running Webroot, and I ran sfc/scannow and it came back as Verification 100% complete.
      Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
    • I also try to reinstall the program but every time I do, it doesn't install and shows this popup. But I don't know if its the right program that is telling me to reinstall.

Ken550, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

1. MSVCP140 Problem / How am i able to fix this? - Similar Threads - MSVCP140 Problem able

2. how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?: I am trying to load turbo tax software onto the laptop I used last year and I am getting this message:MSVCP140.dll is missingHow do I resolve this? It seems to be a microsoft related item and it says to reload some software??...
  3. how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?: I am trying to load turbo tax software onto the laptop I used last year and I am getting this message:MSVCP140.dll is missingHow do I resolve this? It seems to be a microsoft related item and it says to reload some software??...
  4. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MSVCP140

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MSVCP140: HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MSVCP140 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-msvcp140/a295fe8d-8d98-4e43-b711-6354088a6788
  5. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MSVCP140

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MSVCP140: HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MSVCP140 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-msvcp140/a295fe8d-8d98-4e43-b711-6354088a6788
  6. How am I able to get a pin?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How am I able to get a pin?: Hello,I’m trying to log into the Microsoft Store with my Microsoft account in order to buy a game but it requires that I need my pin for Windows Hello. But I have never set up a pin with it and I’ve tried to figure out how to but nothing worked, because it would instead just...
  7. How am I able to get a pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I able to get a pin?: Hello,I’m trying to log into the Microsoft Store with my Microsoft account in order to buy a game but it requires that I need my pin for Windows Hello. But I have never set up a pin with it and I’ve tried to figure out how to but nothing worked, because it would instead just...
  8. How am I able to get a pin?

9. Apparently I am missing MSVCP140.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apparently I am missing MSVCP140.dll: Hello, My Sketchup 2017 Make no longer functions as it is telling me that MSVCP140.dll was not found. I have tried the various solutions mentioned online, but with no success. Anyone got idea? Thanks...
  10. I am not able to fix this weird bug.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to fix this weird bug.: [ATTACH] There is no space between the Icons and the text. They are overlapping. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/i-am-not-able-to-fix-this-weird-bug/75f90c28-312e-4c84-9ca8-9e9a4928dad1