Windows 10: MSVCP71

Discus and support MSVCP71 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This error message keeps popping up. It says; ' The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP71.dll was not found Reinstalling the program may fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hammaadsiddeeqee, Jun 10, 2020.

1. MSVCP71

This error message keeps popping up. It says;

' The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP71.dll was not found Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.'

Can you tell me how this can be fixed. If the file is needed to be downloaded can you also write which website is safe and free? This problem has been there for quite some time now and I need it to get fixed. The error message always appears and when you try crossing it out it comes back within milliseconds. Also, it makes the computer work alot slower.

THANK YOU.

Yours sincerely,

Hammaad siddeeqee

:)

hammaadsiddeeqee, Jun 10, 2020

2. MSVCP71.DLL MISSING

HAVE WINDOW 10. Need to import QRP file into my Quicken 2016 rental property manager, getting an error: missing MSVCP71.DLL. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE MISSING MSVCP71.DLL. PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU ""

ArisStambolian, Jun 10, 2020
  3. MSVCP71.DLL missing

need to install MSVCP71.DLL can anyone help me?

ArisStambolian, Jun 10, 2020
  4. MSVCP71

MSVCP71.DLL missing

Hi,

The MSVCP71.dll is a module containing link libraries of instructions to the "Microsoft Runtime C Library". The MSVCP71.dll file is used by most of the programs compiled with certain versions of MS Visual C or C++. One of the possible reasons that
    this issue occurs is due to corrupted or missing system files.

To help you with this issue, we recommend that you Use the System File Checker
    tool to repair missing or corrupted system files
    . You can also download
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package (x86) and check if the issue persists.

Update us with the outcome.

Efraim Gar, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

MSVCP71