Windows 10: MSVCPI120.dll was not found error

Discus and support MSVCPI120.dll was not found error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. i am trying to run unity3d game engine on my laptop and it comes with the following errors: MSVCP120.dll/MSVCR120.dll was not found. how would i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SandyPlayz86, Nov 30, 2020.

1. MSVCPI120.dll was not found error

Hi. i am trying to run unity3d game engine on my laptop and it comes with the following errors: MSVCP120.dll/MSVCR120.dll was not found. how would i fix this?

This only started happening after i manually installed windows on my laptop.

:)

SandyPlayz86, Nov 30, 2020
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Nov 30, 2020
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Mixalesko Win User

MSVCPI120.dll was not found error

.dll error

Hi guys I have problem when I´m installing my Asus NB Probe. I got .dll error and I can´t do anything.
    If you have any ideas feel free to write your answers. Thanks !
    This is how my screen looks like:

Mixalesko, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

MSVCPI120.dll was not found error

1. MSVCPI120.dll was not found error - Similar Threads - MSVCPI120 dll was

2. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.: I downloaded a game and it says these two dills were not find. Is there any ways to fix this? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-and-vcruntime140dll-was-not-found/648bd808-6210-4e2e-8098-9962e10cccc5
  3. Sistem error MSVCP140.dll was not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sistem error MSVCP140.dll was not found: Hi,I found few topics about my problem here.same for VCRUNTIME140.dllFrom those topics i followed all steps1 I reinstalled Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables 2downloaded dlls and putting them in system323sfc /scannow4Redownload and install 100gb game5 try some random stuff...
  4. MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found

MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found: I am trying to download Origin for my daughter to play sims. we bought a second hand computer for her basically to just play sims. We are getting to errors MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found. We have tried the steps on the other discussion threads,...
  5. VCRuntime140.dll and MSVCP140.dll not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VCRuntime140.dll and MSVCP140.dll not found: I am trying to install Origin but whenever I try, promps saying "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll/VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. I have uninstalled Microsoft Visual C++ and reinstalled the 2015 version...
  6. VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.: I downloaded both the dll’s and put them in system32 and yet it still says there not found. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? submitted by /u/LoserCat- [link] [comments]...
  7. MSVCP140.dll not found / VCRUNTIME140.dll

MSVCP140.dll not found / VCRUNTIME140.dll: I have been getting these errors trying to launch Division 2 via the Uplay launcher and also Red Dead Redemption via the ROCK STAR launcher. Checking online it seems a very common error for many games launchng through steam also. The files arent missing and the error...
  8. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found?

MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found?: Hello. I just reinstalled Windows via Media Creation Tool. I had to delete a partition to free up space. So. Now I wanted to install Origin, but then I got the error that the above two files could not be found. I googled and downloaded the Visual C++ Redistributable for...
  9. Error MSVCP110.dll was not found

Error MSVCP110.dll was not found: So i downloaded a game from steam and when i open it i get the error MSVCP110.dll was not found. How do i fix this. I have all of the C++ downloads from 2010 to 2017. i have even tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but it doesn't work. Any idea's?...
  10. MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found

MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found: Hi there, so when i fixed my windows 10 cause of a problem i fall into a "MSVCP100.dll not found" when i try to fix it it worked! but sadly i fell into another problem now its "MSVCP110.dll not found" i keep trying to fix it but it just didn't work. tried doing a virus...