Windows 10: MSVCR100.dll missing

Discus and support MSVCR100.dll missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello can someone please help me.I just installed counter strike source but when I launched the game it said MSVCR100.dll is missing. Can someone tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HiamLyngdoh, Jul 23, 2021.

1. MSVCR100.dll missing

Hello can someone please help me.I just installed counter strike source but when I launched the game it said MSVCR100.dll is missing. Can someone tell me what this is and how can I get it??

:)

HiamLyngdoh, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Kroltan Win User

MSVCR100.dll missing, but it is present

First of all, I have downloaded the runtimes suggested in the following answers:

Which are basically the same, but indicating different versions of the Visual C++ runtime. I tried all combinations of all versions of both 32 and 64 bit runtimes.

This is not a duplicate of either because the problem still ocurrs.

I have recently installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on a new drive, but when trying to run some programs from the old drive, I get "DLL missing" errors for MSVCR100.dll and MSVCP100.dll.

My first instinct was installing the Visual C++ Runtime Redistributable, but this had no avail. After checking out the answers above, I found later versions of it, but the result was the same. The DLLs were appropriately placed by the installers in the SysWOW64 and System32 folders, yet the programs fail to detect them.

The programs in question are Steam (which despite the errors, still works, except for game updates) and CEMU (which doesn't open at all). I also hear the Windows "error sound" when turning off / restarting the computer, presumably due to those "missing" DLLs.

UPDATE

Even placing the DLLs directly beside the program and running it still causes errors.

MSVCR100.dll missing oCGb7.png

Kroltan, Jul 23, 2021
  3. getting MSVCR100.dll missing error message.

Question

• MSVCR100.dll missing [​IMG]

Applies to

31 views getting MSVCR100.dll missing error message.

RI

asked on

• Insider

getting a MSVCR100.dll missing message. How do I correct this?

Your suggestions for downloading isn't working at all. I'm still getting the MSVCR100.dll missing error message. This is extremely frustrating and I need help

RickMazzola, Jul 23, 2021
  4. MSVCR100.dll missing

Missing MSVCR100.dll when launching Sim City

I am currently having a problem with my MSVCR100.dll when I am trying to run simcity.It says"The program can't run because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer.try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.". So I do what the other support forms
    say to do and NOTHING changes

MSVCR100.dll Is not working after doing support forms suggestions- Original Title

Craig Milne, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

MSVCR100.dll missing

1. MSVCR100.dll missing - Similar Threads - MSVCR100 dll missing

2. Missing MSVCR100.DLL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing MSVCR100.DLL: Hello all,While I'm trying to install program I get this message "The program can't start because MSVCR100.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem" I have tried all possible solutions on the internet and youtube. Reinstalling seeems...
  3. Missing MSVCR100.DLL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing MSVCR100.DLL: Hello all,While I'm trying to install program I get this message "The program can't start because MSVCR100.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem" I have tried all possible solutions on the internet and youtube. Reinstalling seeems...
  4. MSVCR100 dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSVCR100 dll: What is it and why is it missing, from windows 10, I use it to play films and now they won't play because its a missing file. So why? and where can I retrieve it and how can I add it to the system. It was always there on windows 8. may have to revert to 8, if it cant be...
  5. How to fix 'msvcr100.dll is missing'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix 'msvcr100.dll is missing': I have a computer that is only purchased about 4 months ago windows 10 operating system. I have some software for music equipment that is stating that : 'msvcr100.dll is missing' I need to know how to fix this or the link to download how to repair or fix. I am being told...
  6. missing msvcr100.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    missing msvcr100.dll: why is msvcr100.dll missing and how do I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-msvcr100dll/a9fb2f07-417f-4a54-a1c8-1af38586f951
  7. missing files MSVCR100.dll

missing files MSVCR100.dll: Hello I get this message missing files MSVCR100.dll and I have tried to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 with no luck. I cannot see to find the resolution for this missing file. Please help...
  8. Msvcr100.dll issue

Msvcr100.dll issue: Recenty i got a little problem with my vcredist Everytime i try to play my games (PointBlank.exe), the game won't run if my SysWOW64 folder has msvcr100.dll in it (and there's no error message appear on my screen", just like forced to close). but if i remove the...
  9. msvcr100.dll Not There But It Is There..

in Windows 10 Support
    msvcr100.dll Not There But It Is There..: win10. A new install, two days old. I have an app complaining it can't run because it can't find msvcr100.dll but a file utility shows it is there and cmd >path shows the folder it is in is in the path. How could this be? [img] [img] [img] 130791
  10. Error message MSVCR100.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message MSVCR100.dll: How do I fix this error message. It says something is missing and cannot open certain programs. Checked on line but Windows 10 fix is not listed. 15397