Windows 10: MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error

Discus and support MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After latest update I'm having issues with a lot of applications like adobe, the message is MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error can you down in this arbic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zakariyaguenda, Feb 13, 2019.

1. MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error

After latest update I'm having issues with a lot of applications like adobe, the message is MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error can you down in this arbic site dll file

:)

zakariyaguenda, Feb 13, 2019

2. msvcr120.dll missing

help. how can I fix missing file.

msvcr120.dll

leoashmoreTX, Feb 13, 2019
  3. MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error

After latest update I'm having issues with a lot of applications like adobe, the message is MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup)

LucasOtero1, Feb 13, 2019
  4. MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error

msvcp120.dll and msvcr120.dll are missing

I am trying to update my Quicken 2016 and it will not install the update because ... msvcp120.dll and msvcr120.dll are missing. I have looked at other suggestions about installing the C+++ and yes I did this and it still pops up with the same message.
    I have restarted the computer and I have uninstalled and then reinstalled the Quicken program nothing works.

Kirbywiles, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error

1. MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error - Similar Threads - MSVCR120 DLL missing

2. Error msvcr120.dll and mscvcr140.dll is missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error msvcr120.dll and mscvcr140.dll is missing: Please someone help me with my issue with FIFA 20 cuz when I open it it says my computer doesn't have msvcr140.dll and msvcr120.dll please reinstall. I have tried many methods but nothing helps....
  3. Faulting module name: MSVCR120.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Faulting module name: MSVCR120.dll: Hello, I have a digitally purchased version of Adobe Premiere Elements 15. Despite having no issues for several years of use, suddenly Adobe Elements 15 will not launch on my PC Dell latitude e7440. Once launched the application spends a few moments initializing before it...
  4. Cannot Load library MSVCR120.dll

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot Load library MSVCR120.dll: Cannot load library MSVCR120.dll I’ve been trying to open an application and everytime it says “cannot load library MSVCR120.dll” Ive watched everything on the internet to try to fix this, I’ve uninstalled all C++ Redistributables and installed a fresh install of all the...
  5. Missing MSVCR120.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing MSVCR120.dll: I try to download a game and it was installed correctly but at the time I try to run as an administrator it says that the code MSVCR120.dll was not found. Is there a way to fix it?...
  6. MSVCR120.dll and mfc120.dll missing - C++ not helping/working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCR120.dll and mfc120.dll missing - C++ not helping/working: Hi, my system seems to lack the aforementioned components. I have installed C++ redistributable several times, I have repaired it, I have re-installed Windows 10 on my device, I did a total reset, I don't know what else to do. I'd appreciate any suggestion....
  7. msvcp120.dll / msvcr120.dll is either not designed to run on Wondows or it contains an error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    msvcp120.dll / msvcr120.dll is either not designed to run on Wondows or it contains an error.: After upgrading to windows 10 1903, error messages pop up at re-start or running certain software, saying " msvcp120.dll / msvcr120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error..... Error status 0x000012f". Before upgrading (win10 1809), there was no...
  8. The program can't start because msvcr120.dll and vcruntime140.dll is missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The program can't start because msvcr120.dll and vcruntime140.dll is missing: hi, "The program can't start because msvcr120.dlland vcruntime140.dll is missing from my computer" after installation/run of Wampserver 64bit. I require wampserver to run with sqlyog community 64bit. I've tried re-installing the wampserver - failed attempts. My windows is up...
  9. msvcr120.dll error for windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msvcr120.dll error for windows 10: i just purchased this laptop {dell e6410} with windows 10 and Google Play Music Manager is unable to run because it cannot find the file msvcr120.dll. I have searched for all solutions and tried everything. I have downloaded Microsoft visual c++ 2010 x64 {deleted then...
  10. Msvcr120.dll and Msvcp120.dll are missing but C++ 2013 is installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Msvcr120.dll and Msvcp120.dll are missing but C++ 2013 is installed: Im attempting to play a game that requires the Visual c++ redistributable 2013, which i have already installed, but the program still reports that the dlls are missing. what am i doing wrong? 105808

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nov 2019 games not loading win 10 msvcr no c