Windows 10: MSVCR80.dll

Discus and support MSVCR80.dll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i got a windows 10 hp laptop and it has worked fine for a while. But recently i have been trying to load discs in the drive and it says that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DALTONDIEL, Nov 9, 2018.

1. MSVCR80.dll

i got a windows 10 hp laptop and it has worked fine for a while. But recently i have been trying to load discs in the drive and it says that MSVCR80.dll is missing and it can not load the disc.

What do i do?

:)

DALTONDIEL, Nov 9, 2018
  2. rufex2001 Win User

Error due MSVCR80.dll when trying to install Wireless Presenter

Nope, when entering regsvr32 MSVCR80.dll on RUN it says that the module might not be compatible with my Windows version (Win 7 RC) and when trying to install the Wireless presenter, the problem remains, no changes.

Thanks for the help though. Any other suggestions?

rufex2001, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Faulting module name: MSVCR80.dll

Hey , guys. Can somebody help me to fix this issue ? (Faulting module name: MSVCR80.dll) I looked on forum , but either solution didn't work or was explained so badly , that couldn't' follow it up. ( I am not a pro user) Reason I found this problem is that
    I tried to launch a new game and it gave me "C++ Runtime error". I tried to fix this issue first by reinstalling, uninstalling , installing all kind of staff with Microsoft Visual C++ and it still didn't help, tried to do same with all my drivers ( no worry,
    i didn't messed up anything in there so don't need to panic). Also I found some solutions on forum here MSVCR80.dll crashing everything on most machines. , but
    "sfc /scannow" didn't detect any problems and second solution there like running this program https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...lock-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed , I didn't understand , because I don't have problems
    with installing or unistalling programs , I tried second step tho , like running :

takeown /f MSVCR80.dll - this one was successful

regsvr32 MSVCR80.dll - but this one gives me another 2 errors ( look on screen shots)

Would appreciate any help and as possible easy language! MSVCR80.dll :) Thanks

Best regards,

Vlad

MSVCR80.dll b5e2792d-9866-4be4-b5b6-cb795197bd28.png

MSVCR80.dll 5caeb1aa-d06b-40b4-afe3-f1b36f6dc3a4.png

Vladlens Afanasjevs, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

MSVCR80.dll

When PreferExternalManifest, I get MSVCR80.dll

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

When a DLL file is corrupted or missing from a PC, it shows some error messages causing the programs to crash.
    MSVCR80.dll is a library file associated with the installation of certain programs.

I suggest you to Downloading MS Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 Update and install and check if it helps.

The latest supported Visual C++ downloads

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2977003#bookmark-vs2015

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

MSVCR80.dll

1. MSVCR80.dll - Similar Threads - MSVCR80 dll

2. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll": About every 10 minutes my lap top will appear a message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll" though I've uninstalled Adobe reader completely and I've scan for virus for many times. Could you please help to show me how to fix this? Thank you....
  3. MSVCR80.dll, version: 8.0.50727.9672, crashes my application

MSVCR80.dll, version: 8.0.50727.9672, crashes my application: Hi support,Iam developing an app in C# and iam facing a problem trying to excecute an sql procedure based on Iseries DB2 server.Iam getting the above error. For your info till now i have not faced any problem running procedure from DB2. Do you have any suggestion ???Faulting...
  4. MSVCR80.dll, version: 8.0.50727.9672, crashes my application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSVCR80.dll, version: 8.0.50727.9672, crashes my application: Hi support,Iam developing an app in C# and iam facing a problem trying to excecute an sql procedure based on Iseries DB2 server.Iam getting the above error. For your info till now i have not faced any problem running procedure from DB2. Do you have any suggestion ???Faulting...
  5. MSVCR80.dll, version: 8.0.50727.9672, crashes my application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. MSVCR80.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSVCR80.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.": I have Windows 10 on my 8 plus year old HP desktop previously running Windows 7 and tried to install Publisher 2007 back on it after Windows But,I get a system error message as follows: The coded execution 10 install. I get an error message that reads: "The code execution...
  7. MSVCR80.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSVCR80.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.": I have Windows 10 on my 8 plus year old HP desktop previously running Windows 7 and tried to install Publisher 2007 back on it after Windows But,I get a system error message as follows: The coded execution 10 install. I get an error message that reads: "The code execution...
  8. MSVCR80.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update MSVCR80.dll error

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update MSVCR80.dll error: Discovered the cause of the problem on my device and was able to resolve the problem. I was moving to a different device. IBM iNavigator was already installed and working until I copied my desktop objects to the device. Then the problem of iNavigator not starting with the...
  10. ExternalManifest leads to MSVCR80.dll System Error

in Windows 10 Support
    ExternalManifest leads to MSVCR80.dll System Error: Can someone please help? Only when I run a program with External Manifest, do I get the error. I don't know much about Manifests but I think it's the Manifest causing the error. This is a new computer running HP Spectre Laptop running Windows 10. I've tried running...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winscomrssrv

2. winscomrssrv.dll

3. msvcr80 not found in windows 10

4. msvcr80.dll missing,
  5. msvcr80.dll download