Windows 10: mt microsoft fsx is now not activated due ot a windows 10 update

Discus and support mt microsoft fsx is now not activated due ot a windows 10 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how can I activate my Microsoft fsx . windows 10 did an update and now this dumb thing caused my fsx to be needed to activated. I have been activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by samueltomarchio, Feb 24, 2019.

1. mt microsoft fsx is now not activated due ot a windows 10 update

how can I activate my Microsoft fsx . windows 10 did an update and now this dumb thing caused my fsx to be needed to activated. I have been activated for a long time and now because it is not, my time on my fsx is restricted.

***Moved from Microsoft Health and Band/Microsoft Band 2/Install and update

:)

samueltomarchio, Feb 24, 2019
  2. machtoo Win User

Windows 10 Pro 64bit 1607 Update Deactivated FSX

Resolved...well it took several steps...had to manually search and delete any Microsoft Flight Simulator entry in the registry related specifically to fsx.exe. This allowed the Remove to work from the DVD. Then reinstalled FSX and activated. Launched and it worked. Then I installed the Acceleration pack. Launched and got the activation error again. Went into the registry and looked for the UpperFilters setting in the MS FSX registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\CONTROL\CLASS
    \{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} and modified it..deleted the partmgr and typed PartMgr and restarted FSX with Accel Pack, it immediately asked for activation and entered the product key and it activated successfully. This was a 24 hour pain.....but back to normal after the 1607 update.

machtoo, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Lumpy20 Win User
    FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Feb 24, 2019
  4. AndyDunne Win User

mt microsoft fsx is now not activated due ot a windows 10 update

Microsoft FSX

I installed FSX standard on a windows 10 PC. I had to uninstall it and I removed the registry entries. When I tried to reinstall it, I get the options to repair or remove the program. Neither of which I can do as I have uninstalled the program.

I tried downloading Microsoft installer V4.5 but it wont run(error 0x8009602)

I tried Microsoft program install and uninstall but FSX is not in the list and the product code on the FSX box is too short to satisfy the program

Any help or suggestions appreciated

AndyDunne, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

mt microsoft fsx is now not activated due ot a windows 10 update

1. mt microsoft fsx is now not activated due ot a windows 10 update - Similar Threads - microsoft fsx activated

2. activate fsx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activate fsx: I bought a new computer with windows 10 and now cannot activate fsx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-fsx/6da0551a-9775-4a57-8735-6b0059c6a149
  3. Microsoft FSX Gold Edition Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft FSX Gold Edition Activation: Good Evening,I had Microsoft FSX Gold Edition loaded on another computer hard drive which has failed. I have purchased another pc and have loaded the software and activated but when I run the software I get an error code 1-80004005. Can someone please help?Best Regards,Jacob...
  4. fsx activation

fsx activation: i need to activate my fsx. have the original box, but disk 1 has disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-activation/0004b004-29ff-4b0a-ba00-37f475736f8c
  5. activate fsx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activate fsx: I just put Flight Simulator X on a new computer and got message I needed to activate it again. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-fsx/d9c67d52-32ff-43b8-be05-859a331d4869
  6. FSX activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX activation: I purchased a new computer after my other one died, including the Hard drive. On there, I had a purchased copy of FSX. I have win 10 and installed FSX, however the activation key isn't working and I need to activate it. My phone number is correct, but my email address...
  7. FSX Activation

FSX Activation: Hi, In 2011 I purchased FSX Gold Edition. I never had any problems until now. A few months ago I had my computer upgraded. Now I must reinstall all my games. Every time I want to activate the game, I get the following problem: A technical problem occured while...
  8. Microsoft FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft FSX: I Can load FSX up and then play it immediately after installing. Then if close it I cant find it anywhere to load it up again there is nothing in the start up menu and no icon on the desk top. When I check the programs it is installed and in there?...
  9. FSX activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX activation: product limits play to 30 minuts and am unable to activate please help [Move from: Windows 10 / Licensing & activation] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fsx-activation/18f51dcc-f6c7-465f-a5a6-4ec34e5c9db2
  10. Activation FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation FSX: Cannot reactivate FSX even after calling Microsoft no more support offered tried to reinstall on a new build PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/activation-fsx/a8492601-9924-48fd-86e1-ddb7b61b83e4