Windows 10: Much balance, so feature

Discus and support Much balance, so feature in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pentixide [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1d7u0w8/much_balance_so_feature/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pentixide, Jun 4, 2024.

1. Much balance, so feature

/u/pentixide, Jun 4, 2024

2. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Jun 4, 2024
  3. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jun 4, 2024
  4. Much balance, so feature

Getting only balanced power plan

Hi,

Please note down the Balanced plan settings if you've customized them.

Then run the following command in the Admin CMD prompt:

• powercfg.exe -restoredefaultschemes
    This restores the missing schemes.

Reconfigure the Balanced plan settings again.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jun 4, 2024
Thema:

Much balance, so feature

1. Much balance, so feature - Similar Threads - Much balance feature

2. So much errors to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So much errors to fix: There are so many errors to fix on my laptop, I have left my laptop off for a long time, Can someone help me pls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-much-errors-to-fix/64ee5798-5331-4142-b260-724f5eb8ef5c
  3. So much errors to fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So much errors to fix: There are so many errors to fix on my laptop, I have left my laptop off for a long time, Can someone help me pls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-much-errors-to-fix/64ee5798-5331-4142-b260-724f5eb8ef5c
  4. Mouse lagging so much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lagging so much: Hello,So just today I copied 4GB of files and videos from my USB to my Computer and now my mouse is lagging so much that it's like I just put something really heavy on my PC.Can anyone help?...
  5. Mouse lagging so much

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse lagging so much: Hello,So just today I copied 4GB of files and videos from my USB to my Computer and now my mouse is lagging so much that it's like I just put something really heavy on my PC.Can anyone help?...
  6. I hate this so much.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I hate this so much.: [ATTACH] I feel like going insane doing the same Install-Uninstall loop over and over again. https://preview.redd.it/chc7jzfaloo91.png?width=690&format=png&auto=webp&s=a7e1e73aa62d9eb19158d5d73660ef18fae1b397 submitted by /u/norbajusz [link] [comments]...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset: Audio Balance Feature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Wireless Headset: Audio Balance Feature: Hey i would like to ask if the audio balance feature is only for Xbox or can i somehow activate it on my Windows 10 Education? If it's possible to activate it on pc please tell me how. So far my left earcup does nothing. Things i tried: Soft reset of pc and headset Hard...
  8. Games lagging so much

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games lagging so much: Hi guys, I don't really know if this is the right place to ask but I don't really know why my games like Valorant or RS2 keeps lagging, it shouldn't be my internet because I have a good connection so I was thinking it may be because of something on the CPU. The lag happens...
  9. So much for the Virtual Assistant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So much for the Virtual Assistant: I have an HP Pavilion 23 that upgraded to Windows 10; however, it is interlaced with HP everything. I am having issues updating and am aware of the resolve pages that MS provides. My question is this- would it be better to purchase a USB home direct from Microsoft and install...
  10. Not so much of a real problem....but

in Windows 10 Support
    Not so much of a real problem....but: Greetings, If I have done this right, there should be a snip of two folders The folder on the right, displaying the full size picture of the album cover is how all of my music files used to be displayed. The folder on the left is how they are now displayed. This changing of...