Windows 10: Much help required

Discus and support Much help required in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, My laptop was fine and was working perfectly and smoothly without any error till now. Today in the morning, as I switched on my laptop, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Arnav3370, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Much help required

Hey guys,

My laptop was fine and was working perfectly and smoothly without any error till now. Today in the morning, as I switched on my laptop, I noticed that the sound widget with volume slider wasn't going away ( you know that widget thing that appears on our screen when we increase or decrease our volume and then goes away). also the volume was at 100 and even when i tried to decrease the volume by volume button and by slider and from settings and from the little menu in bottom right corner, the volume automatically went back to 100. then suddenly i received a blue screen with watchdog violation. as it restarted for the next 5-6 hours i have received 14-15 blue screens with the same watchdog violation. I don't know what the problem was but my laptop was restarting again and again and again so i decided to update it after consulting tech guys. but was again not able to. i tried to enter the recovery mode by stopping the windows startup 3 times in a row but the third time another blue screen showed up and now im stuck with an automatic repair blue screen saying that it will restore pc to an earlier time but might delete some stuff. I dont know anything about this repair and how recent would the repair point be, would any data be deleted, what would it do, would it solve the problem. i am really confused and kinda scared as i dont want any data loss. so please help Much help required :(

submitted by /u/Arnav3370
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Arnav3370, Aug 25, 2020
  2. TCanuck42 Win User

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Aug 25, 2020
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Much help required

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Much help required

1. Much help required - Similar Threads - Much help required

2. URGENT HELP REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HELP REQUIRED: ASUS XM407MA screen at boot-up. How can I remedy this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-help-required/247576f8-41c4-4167-b52c-af1ad0de713a
  3. I cant update anything on windows 10. help is very much required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant update anything on windows 10. help is very much required: My drivers are from 2016-2017 and its really affecting my performance. I tried to factory reset my laptop, but it keeps giving me errors. I've tried a lot of tutorials on youtube but nothing has worked so far. I don't have a USB flash drive either so i cant reinstall windows...
  4. I cant update anything on windows 10. help is very much required

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant update anything on windows 10. help is very much required: My drivers are from 2016-2017 and its really affecting my performance. I tried to factory reset my laptop, but it keeps giving me errors. I've tried a lot of tutorials on youtube but nothing has worked so far. I don't have a USB flash drive either so i cant reinstall windows...
  5. I cant update anything on windows 10. help is very much required

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Help required

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help required: I was running the insider 19645 build till this morning but then i got a notifcation saying this build of windows is going to expire soon, i then updated to 20161 but the notification didn't go away Edit: I'm on Windows 10 Preview Release Pls help me submitted by...
  7. How much % is required of space for restore points?

How much % is required of space for restore points?: as the title says, how many gbs are needed. my OS is running on a 256gb nvme so space left aint much, so how much space should i reserve? like 5% right now tells its 11,89% of space. submitted by /u/Thorwoofie [link] [comments]...
  8. Help much appreciated

Help much appreciated: if I bought a portable hardrive to connect to my MacBook (I'm running Windows 10 through boot camp) will it add storage to windows 10? Or do I have to reinstall windows 10 and allocate it more storage? submitted by /u/InfinitySlayerX [link] [comments]...
  9. urgent help required

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    urgent help required: I was working on a file in my download folder abd suddenly all the files and documents have vanished and I didnt delete them . I have no backup and there were many important files . Please help .I was working on a file in my download folder abd suddenly all the files and...
  10. Reinstall-not much helpful

in Windows 10 Support
    Reinstall-not much helpful: Been having trouble since day one. Reinstalled win10 today (wiping harddrive and reinstall). Works ok as long as I don't touch the start-menu. If I do that the screen blacks out every few seconds constantly and the cursor freezes. HP Pavilion Notebook Win 10 Home I'm...