Windows 10: Mui No Valid System Language

Discus and support Mui No Valid System Language in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer was running on windows 10 chinese version, and I looked up online trying to change the current display language. So I followed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mini_150, May 31, 2019.

1. Mini_150 Win User

Mui No Valid System Language

My computer was running on windows 10 chinese version, and I looked up online trying to change the current display language. So I followed the instruction and removed the existing chinese mui. This is where things starts to go bad, it asked me to restart and I accepted, when it boots I ended up in a BSOD telling me there is no valid system language.

I had tried factory resetting the computer for a few times, reset include all files in all drives. Thought it would give me a clean windows 10 again, but the problem still persist. Please send help, thanks.

:)

Mini_150, May 31, 2019
  2. Florio Win User

Direct links to MUI language packs for Windows 10

Does anyone have access to the English, French and German MUI language packs formerly found on MUI language CAB file - install in Windows 10. The link is now dead.

Thanks.

Florio, May 31, 2019
  3. MUI type files not workin in windoes 10

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What exactly happens when you try to open the MUI type files?
    • Did you try installing language pack and check?
    Provide us more information about the issue to assist you.

Ravinath P, May 31, 2019
  4. Mui No Valid System Language

Hector IgnacioVaron Serrato, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Mui No Valid System Language

1. Mui No Valid System Language - Similar Threads - Mui Valid System

2. What is breaking MSTSC language MUI file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is breaking MSTSC language MUI file?: In the last two months we have had multiple units unable to use Remote Desktop Applications due to a language MUI not being seen. These were fully functional previously so we are assuming its a patch or CU breaking things. I have been asked to dig into why it is happening and...
  3. What is breaking MSTSC language MUI file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is breaking MSTSC language MUI file?: In the last two months we have had multiple units unable to use Remote Desktop Applications due to a language MUI not being seen. These were fully functional previously so we are assuming its a patch or CU breaking things. I have been asked to dig into why it is happening and...
  4. System Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Language: So I reinstalled windows recently and it reinstalled in Spanish. I don't know why this happened because my USB that has the windows is in English. I figured out how to switch the language over to English but now random things are stuck in Spanish like my properties for my...
  5. System Language

System Language: So I reinstalled windows recently and it reinstalled in Spanish. I don't know why this happened because my USB that has the windows is in English. I figured out how to switch the language over to English but now random things are stuck in Spanish like my properties for my...
  6. .dll and .mui temporary files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll and .mui temporary files: McAfee Tracker Remover cannot remove .dll and .mui temporary files. How can these be deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-and-mui-temporary-files/29df5d89-a82a-4d42-b47a-bcdb4c775e13
  7. Building MUI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Building MUI: I am working on a desktop console application that requires the use of non-English characters Hebrew. I have come to understand that building a Multi-Language User Interface is required to handle the output. When I attempted to follow the instruction for building a MUI from...
  8. mui file

in Windows 10 Customization
    mui file: Hello, I search the file mui which corresponds to the menu start and parameters in windows 10 pro Thank you for help 117621
  9. WSUS Update from 1511 to 1607 MUI: Missing Languages

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WSUS Update from 1511 to 1607 MUI: Missing Languages: Hi all! Currently we're updating the Windows 10 (x64 Ent 1511) clients in a multilingual VMware Mirage environment. Unfortunately the update from 1511 to 1607 is not supported/possible with VMware Mirage therefore we're planning to use WSUS. The testing group consists...
  10. Winaero direct links to MUI language packs for Windows 10

Winaero direct links to MUI language packs for Windows 10: Does anyone have access to the English, French and German MUI language packs formerly found on MUI language CAB file - install in Windows 10. The link is now dead. Thanks. 102055

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 蓝屏 stop code mui no valid system language

2. no valid system language

3. HOW TO FIX mui no valid system language

4. mui no valid system language,
  5. mui no valid system language dism,
  6. MUI NO VALID SYSTEM LANGUAGE server 2016,
  7. mui no valid system language windows 10