Windows 10: MUI_NO_VALID_SYSTEM_LANGUAGE

Discus and support MUI_NO_VALID_SYSTEM_LANGUAGE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Look, i factory reset my pc with the intentions of fixing it from running slow and generally just romoving all the junk i had on it, i pulled out my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by phoenixdenton, Nov 18, 2019.

1. MUI_NO_VALID_SYSTEM_LANGUAGE

Look, i factory reset my pc with the intentions of fixing it from running slow and generally just romoving all the junk i had on it, i pulled out my usb containing windows plugged it in, got the option to install windows started it, within 20 mins got an error saying unable to install windows (with no valid explanation) so i tried resetting again, plugged in my usb, nothing no option to install windows but what did happen was it loaded up and got to the blue windows logo and the spinning dots indicating it was loading up, but the i get the blue screen of death and it threw an error saying "mui_no_valid_system_language" someone help i am 14 and cant afford a new copy of windows and really would appreciate this resolved,

Thankyou

:)

phoenixdenton, Nov 18, 2019
  2. meilinhe Win User

I have reinstalled my win 10 but stucked in the automatic repair page

The error is MUI_NO_VALID_SYSTEM_LANGUAGE.

I used to have a single_language version win 10 system and I want others display languages. That why I reinstall my windows. When I was installing it I remember there was a note said I have to input a product key after installation because I've changed the
    product version.

How can I solve the problem and get my PC back to work now?

Thx for any help!

meilinhe, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update rollout now paused

For those that haven't seen a GSOD or BSOD on 10, here is a list of Blue Screen messages(bug checks), extracted from C:\Windows\System32\ntoskrnl.exe\.rsrc\1033\MESSAGETABLE\

Code:

Cliff S, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

MUI_NO_VALID_SYSTEM_LANGUAGE

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mui no valid system language