Windows 10: Mulitple linceses.

Discus and support Mulitple linceses. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello there , I want to ask is it possible to have multiple licenses on multiple computer on one MSA. And whenever computers need clean install , will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GengBeng, Sep 7, 2020.

1. GengBeng Win User

Mulitple linceses.

Hello there , I want to ask is it possible to have multiple licenses on multiple computer on one MSA. And whenever computers need clean install , will they automaticaly activate when I login with the MSA.

:)

GengBeng, Sep 7, 2020
  2. LYU
    Lyu Win User

BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent

Hi, experienced BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent. Please assist and advise Appreciate the help.

Error Message:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80afe03318a, 0xffffc30115347658, 0xffffc30115346e80)

Attachment 118132

3. Smurfmans Win User
    daily BSOD during normal windows use (not gameplay)

OK, I will start with step 1) in post #71.
    Just a last check question: This evening, I had mulitple BSOD. All of them during webbrowsing with Chrome, or while starting the application Chrome from the taskbar. Could this at all be related or direct us to the cause of the problem?

Smurfmans, Sep 7, 2020
  4. jBetsy Win User

Mulitple linceses.

Windows 10 PC keeps dropping its internet connection

Sammy -

I still have the same problem and took steps suggested by MS. MS released an operating system with major flaws and they really don't care that the customer has less functionality when they use the system.

I am spending some time this summer to get off of MS OS. Windows 10 is the last straw. The "fix" does not work for most the threads I have read, and it is complicated with mulitple steps.

Time to move away from MS.

jBetsy, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Mulitple linceses.

1. Mulitple linceses. - Similar Threads - Mulitple linceses

2. Mulitple of the same app/game running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mulitple of the same app/game running: Hey!im quite bad at computers but i was wondering if someone could help me, ive had this issue in the past days where where when i open chrome it shows mulitple of them running even if i only have one tab open the same goes for when i open a game such as league of legends...
  3. Mulitple of the same app/game running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mulitple of the same app/game running: Hey!im quite bad at computers but i was wondering if someone could help me, ive had this issue in the past days where where when i open chrome it shows mulitple of them running even if i only have one tab open the same goes for when i open a game such as league of legends...
  4. Internet Constantly lagging / dropping out mulitple times a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Constantly lagging / dropping out mulitple times a day.: Using a tp-link archer t4u.Recently had issues and now the current issues is it will drop out and in event viewer constantly show the following every second for about 5 minutes at a time not an exaggerationWLAN Extensibility Module has stopped unexpectedly.Module Path:...
  5. Internet Constantly lagging / dropping out mulitple times a day.

Internet Constantly lagging / dropping out mulitple times a day.: Using a tp-link archer t4u.Recently had issues and now the current issues is it will drop out and in event viewer constantly show the following every second for about 5 minutes at a time not an exaggerationWLAN Extensibility Module has stopped unexpectedly.Module Path:...
  6. Getting mulitple BSOD's everyday. sometimes continuosly. system sometimes automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting mulitple BSOD's everyday. sometimes continuosly. system sometimes automatically...: Tried everything. resetting the system. ran memtest and even replaced the RAM sticks. the problem still persists. I have attached the minidump. please help. BSOD errors include IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE,...
  7. Getting mulitple BSOD's everyday. sometimes continuosly. system sometimes automatically...

Getting mulitple BSOD's everyday. sometimes continuosly. system sometimes automatically...: Tried everything. resetting the system. ran memtest and even replaced the RAM sticks. the problem still persists. I have attached the minidump. please help. BSOD errors include IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE,...
  8. Windows10: folder in mulitple different locations?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows10: folder in mulitple different locations?: I am an architect. I keep drawings for each project in a Drawing folder under a project name. I keep Administrative documents in another folder under the appropriate project name. Sometimes I would like to have access to administrative docs but located in the Drawing folder....
  9. Windows 10 - unusable with mulitple tabs open - 90% CPU and 50% memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - unusable with mulitple tabs open - 90% CPU and 50% memory: Someone please help!! I bought a HP Slimline 260a180na few years ago, think it was beginning of 2017 I know the specs arent great Ive upgraded RAM to 16GB which is max it can take. Its has intergrated CPU and graphics card so cant upgrade them During the day when I have...
  10. How do I copy an object in Paint and paste it next to it so I can print mulitples?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I copy an object in Paint and paste it next to it so I can print mulitples?: How do I copy an object in Paint and paste it next to it so I can print mulitples. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint/505120f6-ad93-48e7-85eb-eac54076893a