Windows 10: Multi-Account Support!!

Discus and support Multi-Account Support!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; iOS users really need multi-account access and "Copy task to.." option for windows is really needed. submitted by /u/BruceWyn [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BruceWyn, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Multi-Account Support!!

iOS users really need multi-account access and "Copy task to.." option for windows is really needed.

submitted by /u/BruceWyn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BruceWyn, Jan 6, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Multi-Account Support!!

Windows 10 Multi processor support

It seems that there is great speculation and guessing all over the net as to which processors windows 10 supports for multi processor xeon systems. There is nowhere, not even on Microsoft's own sites, anything that will clarify or list if windows 10 (or
    which editions) support a multi processor system, up to how many physical processors (dual, quad config), what type of processors and if all physical and logical processors are supported and recognized.

I consider this a very big omission on behalf of Microsoft as there are a lot of us out there who do use multi processor systems for our work and would like to know whether to upgrade or not. If there is a list or table that outlines the supported multi
    cpu config of the different windows 10 edition, somewhere out there, can someone please point us to that direction.

Thank you.

KritosErotokritou, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Multi-Account Support!!

1. Multi-Account Support!! - Similar Threads - Multi Account Support

2. Every patch causes multi monitor support to fail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every patch causes multi monitor support to fail: Why does dual monitor support stop working after every windows update? EVERY SINGLE TIME. I have to go through an re-install all my drivers, and if lucky that will fix things. This is not a why did the patch mess up my monitors. It is why does this happen EVERY SINGLE TIME I...
  3. Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth: This question is an extention on:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-connect-2-bluetooth-gamepads-same-time-windows/a8707bf2-3239-480d-aac8-583fe5dead97As meny might know,:Windows has always limited bluetooth to a single gamepad/gamecontroller.Windows is...
  4. Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth: This question is an extention on:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-connect-2-bluetooth-gamepads-same-time-windows/a8707bf2-3239-480d-aac8-583fe5dead97As meny might know,:Windows has always limited bluetooth to a single gamepad/gamecontroller.Windows is...
  5. Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Multi direction support for Microsft Media Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi direction support for Microsft Media Keyboard?: Are there drivers available that allow the Microsft Media keyboard to combine directions on the trackpad for natural scrolling such as is the case on a Magic Mouse on an iMac?...
  7. Multi direction support for Microsft Media Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi direction support for Microsft Media Keyboard?: Are there drivers available that allow the Microsft Media keyboard to combine directions on the trackpad for natural scrolling such as is the case on a Magic Mouse on an iMac?...
  8. Multi direction support for Microsft Media Keyboard?

9. Feedback: Gaming on Multi-Monitor Support/Handling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback: Gaming on Multi-Monitor Support/Handling: Everything defaults to "Main Display"... When you start a game it it starts on "Main Display"... which is OK. But when you install programs (Example: Discord voice chat) it puts the icons behind the game screen (Main Display) desktop... it forces the user to move the game...
  10. Multi monitor support is abysmal

Multi monitor support is abysmal: What is this utter garbage? Once I activate two monitors it's like the third doesn't exist. Even activating the second is a chore as I have to first duplicate and then extend before the third will even become an option. On previous versions, activating monitors was a breeze....