Windows 10: Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games

Discus and support Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Yesterday when I was playing a game suddenly my screen turn into ''multi- colored static screen'' or ''flickering screen'' as far as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zeki mert gök, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games

Hello, Yesterday when I was playing a game suddenly my screen turn into ''multi- colored static screen'' or ''flickering screen'' as far as I researched it called like this. In daily usage it never happened to me but when I try to play game like 15-30 minutes it suddenly appears. yes I tried different games. When it happens I can hear the games sound or my friends sound in the backgorund. It fixes when I put my computer in sleep mode or force to restart. I really appreciate any kind of help, thanks a lot.

:)

zeki mert gök, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Color Saturation changes while playing games

Hi Colin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with Color saturation on the computer, we will look into this for you. However, in order to get to the root cause of the issue, please reply with the following details:

• Does this issue occur only while playing games?
    • Have you downloaded the games from Microsoft Store?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

You can refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

Method 1: Updating drivers

I suggest you to try updating the display drivers and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the display driver and select
      Update Drivers.

4. Restart the computer if prompted.

Article for reference:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Method 2: Calibrating Display color Profiles

You can try calibrating the Display Color Profiles as per your requirement and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Type Color Management in the search bar on the
      Taskbar and open it.
    2. Click on Advanced Tab.
    3. Click on Calibrate Display, and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate the display.
    4. If you want to change the Default system profile, and then click on
      Change system defaults, click on the profile that you want to make default and click on
      Set as default to make the profile as the default profile.

For more information on Color Management, you can refer the article
    About Color Management

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Colorful Static Screen After Update

I tried that, and it worked about two times, but my screen is back to the colorful static again.

Natalia Brown, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Chelsea J Win User

Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games

Colored static screen when booting up laptop

Hello,

My four-month old Dell Inspiron 7567 gaming laptop is having some screen issues. Each time I wake it up from sleep it has a colored (mostly white) static screen with a small square slightly distinguished from the surrounding static where my mouse is located.
    If I put the monitor to sleep again and wake it up, the static is still there. I have to force restart my computer to make the issue go away. After restart, everything works as normal, no viruses have been found on my computer, and troubleshooting my startup
    comes back with no issues. As soon as the screen goes to sleep, however, the issue is back.

Please help,

Chelsea

Chelsea J, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games

1. Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games - Similar Threads - Multi Colored Static

2. Blue Screening when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  3. Blue Screening when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  4. Blue Screening when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games: Hello, Yesterday when I was playing a game suddenly my screen turn into ''multi- colored static screen'' or ''flickering screen'' as far as I researched it called like this. In daily usage it never happened to me but when I try to play game like 15-30 minutes it suddenly...
  6. Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games: Hello, Yesterday when I was playing a game suddenly my screen turn into ''multi- colored static screen'' or ''flickering screen'' as far as I researched it called like this. In daily usage it never happened to me but when I try to play game like 15-30 minutes it suddenly...
  7. Blue Screens when playing a game.

Blue Screens when playing a game.: My computer has now twice encountered a blue screen while playing a specific game. My computer has been buggy in the past so I wanted to see if the computer was having an issue.The Blue screen Error code is DCP_Watchdog_ViolationA folder containing the Minidumps from both...
  8. Static noise playing when sound is played

Static noise playing when sound is played: For a while now, whenever I plug headphones in my Alienware laptop's headphone jack, my headphones will randomly start playing static noise whenever I play any audio. When the audio stops being played completely the static just stops and I hear a popping sound. When I plug in...
  9. Buzzing/static noise from headset when i play games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buzzing/static noise from headset when i play games: So i just got a new pc, and its got a geforce rtx 3080/ intel core i7-10700f cpu 2.90ghz And prior to this i have had no problems with my headset making any sort of unatural/unwanted noise. But now as i plug my headset in the front of my pc, once i enter games the pc starts...
  10. static noise coming from computer when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    static noise coming from computer when playing online games: hi. need some help since HP does not get the issue. i hae an Hp power desktop gaming . i,m getting alot of static coming from my speaers during game play, also sometimes when the buzzing is going on my video is somehow affected and stutters and or lags slightly but they are...