Windows 10: Multi connect network from 1 Wan IP and load ballancer

Discus and support Multi connect network from 1 Wan IP and load ballancer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I connect multiple networks from 1 WAN IP. Windows 10 tells me that I'm accessing the Internet via IP 192.168.1.2 network preferred and when I download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nguyễn Thân, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Multi connect network from 1 Wan IP and load ballancer

I connect multiple networks from 1 WAN IP. Windows 10 tells me that I'm accessing the Internet via IP 192.168.1.2 network preferred and when I download test my speed is slow, I guess it's affected by load balancer, but I don't understand why. I turn off the network 192.168.2.1, 192.168.3.1, 192.168.4.1, the network reaches the maximum speed. Why is that so, please share your experience. Thanks

:)

Nguyễn Thân, Jul 14, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Multi connect network from 1 Wan IP and load ballancer [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Multi connect network from 1 Wan IP and load ballancer [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Pauli O Win User
    Networks with different IP addresses

"My Lyra ethernet port 1 is connected to ethernet port 1 on the ISP modem/router,""The modem/router has allocated WAN IP 192.168.1.2 to the Lyra."

"Lyra that says "The WAN IP is not the external IP. External IP-based services will not work".

I believe that Lyra's Ethernet Port 1 is WAN port. That's why it is getting that IP-address 192.168.1.2 from Netcom's DHCP server and complain that its not External IP.

IP-addresses 192.168.X.X are from IP space dedicated to use inside LAN (Local networks), that's why Lyra is complain that as WAN address (192.168.1.2).

Disable Lyra's DHCP server and change that cable from Lyra's ethernet port 1 to some other free port on Lyra. Set all PC's behind Lyra to get IP's automatically (coming from Netcomm DHCP Server).

This way Lyra is only switch which is repeating traffic between Netcomm and all devices behind that "Lyra mesh network" without
    extra NAT.

"confuse the other two Lyras on the mesh, and won't other people using Lyras experience similar problems with IP addresses?"

This shouldn't not effect that mesh because I believe is based on
    that is on MAC addresses. (Like MAC addresses are used between two bridged
    Wi-Fi device.)

Pauli O, Jul 14, 2021
  4. TcatHF Win User

Multi connect network from 1 Wan IP and load ballancer

Networks with different IP addresses

Hi Pauli O

My Lyra ethernet port 1 is connected to ethernet port 1 on the ISP modem/router, 192.168.1.1. The WAN port on the modem/router connects to the fibre ONT. My 8 way ethernet switch is connected to the Lyra, 192.168.72.1, ethernet port 2. The modem/router
    has allocated WAN IP 192.168.1.2 to the Lyra. I have a message on the Lyra that says "The WAN IP is not the external IP. External IP-based services will not work". DHCP is not disabled on the Lyra to allow any guests to login to the guest network, but I
    have enabled manual IP, and all devices have fixed IPs allocated. I have 2 other Lyras on the mesh wi-fi. All devices can see each other and communicate, and their internet connection is good, so I think I'll save myself some probable aggravation, and live
    with things as they are.

Just wondering, if you manage to change the main Lyra IP will that confuse the other two Lyras on the mesh, and won't other people using Lyras experience similar problems with IP addresses?

TcatHF, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Multi connect network from 1 Wan IP and load ballancer

1. Multi connect network from 1 Wan IP and load ballancer - Similar Threads - Multi connect network

2. Multi-player games and network connection on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi-player games and network connection on windows 11: GUYS, windows security SUCKS!PLEASE fix it!I can't play any multi-player games.Since day 1 I can't even go out with my pc and connect to a network like a normal person. I have to be here writing my username and password over and over again because windows security won't even...
  3. Multi-player games and network connection on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi-player games and network connection on windows 11: GUYS, windows security SUCKS!PLEASE fix it!I can't play any multi-player games.Since day 1 I can't even go out with my pc and connect to a network like a normal person. I have to be here writing my username and password over and over again because windows security won't even...
  4. Shared Folder via WAN IP - wrong network password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Folder via WAN IP - wrong network password: Hello,We are using Windows 10. In the Network Firewall we have enabled 1to1 NAT Reflection, so that Windows machine can access its ports via its WAN IP Address as well. It is working fine, so accessing the softwares via WAN IP from the Windows machine is working fine. But...
  5. Shared Folder via WAN IP - wrong network password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Folder via WAN IP - wrong network password: Hello,We are using Windows 10. In the Network Firewall we have enabled 1to1 NAT Reflection, so that Windows machine can access its ports via its WAN IP Address as well. It is working fine, so accessing the softwares via WAN IP from the Windows machine is working fine. But...
  6. Shared Folder via WAN IP - wrong network password

7. Wifi connection WAN miniports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection WAN miniports: Hi! I use windows 10 and it turned out that recently my computer has stopped browsing any pages. Internet is connected, router is fine, all the devices work well and just my computer always displays WAN mini ports which I think inhibit dns server to open pages and following...
  8. Wifi connection WAN miniports

Wifi connection WAN miniports: Hi! I use windows 10 and it turned out that recently my computer has stopped browsing any pages. Internet is connected, router is fine, all the devices work well and just my computer always displays WAN mini ports which I think inhibit dns server to open pages and following...
  9. Wifi connection WAN miniports

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. wan miniport network adapters missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wan miniport network adapters missing: I need the following wan miniport network adapters in order to run Norton 360 VPN. they are IKEV2, IP, IPV6. I will also need their drivers. How to I find and install these network adapters? Dell Inspiron All-In-One 0 Windows 10, 1909...