Windows 10: Multi desktop background rotation.

Discus and support Multi desktop background rotation. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I fill so stupid, but really can't find a solution. So, I have 2 monitors, with 2 different resolutions for that I would like to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Akirit, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Akirit Win User

Multi desktop background rotation.

Hello,

I fill so stupid, but really can't find a solution.

So, I have 2 monitors, with 2 different resolutions for that I would like to have different backgrounds on them. I create a folder with the 2 images and set them as desktop, but every X time, they swap and the resolution obviously became a problem.

There is a way to fix it?

Thank you for the help.

-Aki

:)

Akirit, Jan 10, 2019

2. rotate maps on desktop

Rotate maps? If you want to turn your desktop 90/180/270 degrees it's different per videocard vendor. It's in the options though, Intel has ctrl+alt+arrow shortcuts, nv and ati have it listed as well in their control panels.

DanTheBanjoman, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Misiowiec Win User
    Lost desktop background

I did a Search & Distroy spyware scan the other day, and one of the suggested "fixes" said something about removing Active Desktop. Like the muppet I am I clicked yes and am now without a desktop background picture.

Does anyone have an idea how to reverse this? If I try to select a picture it's simply not added as a background.

Misiowiec, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Multi desktop background rotation.

Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Multi desktop background rotation.

1. Multi desktop background rotation. - Similar Threads - Multi desktop background

2. Desktop background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop background: Hello my pc background changed while my pc was turned off.And it is a troll picture so someone who knows me made it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-background/7bf70d62-fda5-4554-8311-eccfe79d0bf2
  3. desktop background

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop background: I want to display my photo as a background on the desktop. It is important to have the photo fully displayed. Is it possible? If yes, how can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-background/9c674a73-e7e4-4f38-a1c5-007e31f9b60b
  4. Desktop rotating backgrounds not working correctly

Desktop rotating backgrounds not working correctly: My rotating desktop backgrounds using my own photos quits and displays a plain green background until I select the next background. Why is it automatically stopping and moving to a generic background?...
  5. Background rotation

Background rotation: Win 7 use to let my background slide show change as often as every 10 sec. The shortest option on win 10 was only down to 1 min. that's even way too long Is there some way to get shorter intervals with win 10?...
  6. desktop background

desktop background: How do I keep as my desktop background the beautiful pictures that seem to come from webshots? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-background/b4ad2c56-14e3-4004-bcb4-b780fc75c0bd
  7. YourPhone Desktop Camera Rotation

YourPhone Desktop Camera Rotation: When using Your Phone on Windows 10 every screen except the camera will rotate according to the orientation of my Android phone. What needs to be done to resolve this? There is no rotation option on the windows app or in the phone's camera settings. Using apps such as...
  8. multi desktop help

multi desktop help: hello,, I have 2 monitors,can I use different desktop for each one,if it possible I pleased and thank you. If it impossible I hope of you include it in your a new vision. My English isn't good,I'm studying English language,so I thank for your understanding....
  9. Desktop Background

Desktop Background: Hi Microsoft Team, I'm Vansh, a very frequent customer and faithful one too of yours. But I'm facing a problem now. I've tried each and every size of image on my desktop background but it still becomes blurry, no matter it is equal to the resolution of screen (resolution/size...
  10. Multi Desktop utility's

Multi Desktop utility's: Hey, So I just upgraded from 7 on which I used ultramon. I found this very useful and used a few of the utilities it came with, mainly the move window to next screen which I assigned to a macro key on my keyboard Now I know windows does this by pressing Windows + shift...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multi desktop background

2. wingdows multi desktop background