Windows 10: multi desktop help

Discus and support multi desktop help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello,, I have 2 monitors,can I use different desktop for each one,if it possible I pleased and thank you. If it impossible I hope of you include it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abdulazizdow, Apr 1, 2020.

1. multi desktop help

hello,,

I have 2 monitors,can I use different desktop for each one,if it possible I pleased and thank you.

If it impossible I hope of you include it in your a new vision.

My English isn't good,I'm studying English language,so I thank for your understanding.

:)

Abdulazizdow, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 1, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 1, 2020
  4. multi desktop help

Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

multi desktop help

1. multi desktop help - Similar Threads - multi desktop help

2. how to use multi-Desktops in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to use multi-Desktops in windows 10: Would someone please guide me on how to open my 2nd Desktop in blank and how to move my files and folders from 1st Desktop to the 2nd. I am at loss. Every time I open the 2nd Desktop using my task view, it brings me to the 2nd Desktop exactly like the 1st one totally...
  3. how to use multi-Desktops in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to use multi-Desktops in windows 10: Would someone please guide me on how to open my 2nd Desktop in blank and how to move my files and folders from 1st Desktop to the 2nd. I am at loss. Every time I open the 2nd Desktop using my task view, it brings me to the 2nd Desktop exactly like the 1st one totally...
  4. how to use multi-Desktops in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. desktop icons show multi-users mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    desktop icons show multi-users mode: I just noticed this now, I'm not sure what does it mean.I'm just afraid that my desktop is hacked.This is my desktop view:1. Notice that folders have the small square showing it's shared or used by another account.2. The apps icons have X symbol. What does that mean ? I have...
  6. Desktop Organization - Windows 10 multi-monitor / multi station

Desktop Organization - Windows 10 multi-monitor / multi station: Does Microsoft Windows 10 have a desktop organizational software tool or low cost-free option outside of Microsoft? Looking to manage desktop icon locations on two separate docking stations. office/home. Currently using Surface pro 6, Surface dock and, two external...
  7. Multi monitor windows and switch help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multi monitor windows and switch help.: So basically I have a windows pc with 2 monitors plugged in. I also have a nintendo switch plugged into the first monitor. When I swicth the first monitors input to the switch, i want the other monitor to switch to single monitor mode so i can use it to talk on discord and...
  8. Windows 10 Multi Monitor Help.;

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Multi Monitor Help.;: Hi all, Recently I got 2 new monitors and have just connected them up. I go to the settings to set them both up however my main monitor is number 2. Although it is set as my main monitor, due to my GPU, all applications open up on my left monitor. Can I change the numbers in...
  9. Multi desktop background rotation.

Multi desktop background rotation.: Hello, I fill so stupid, but really can't find a solution. So, I have 2 monitors, with 2 different resolutions for that I would like to have different backgrounds on them. I create a folder with the 2 images and set them as desktop, but every X time, they swap and the...
  10. Multi Desktop utility's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi Desktop utility's: Hey, So I just upgraded from 7 on which I used ultramon. I found this very useful and used a few of the utilities it came with, mainly the move window to next screen which I assigned to a macro key on my keyboard Now I know windows does this by pressing Windows + shift...