Windows 10: [Multi display] Open apps on the screen where it's launched

Discus and support [Multi display] Open apps on the screen where it's launched in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a way to force the apps to open at the display where it's launched?I have two monitor, say monitor A and B.If I launch an apps at monitor A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kzykzykzy99, Jul 10, 2024.

1. [Multi display] Open apps on the screen where it's launched

Is there a way to force the apps to open at the display where it's launched?I have two monitor, say monitor A and B.If I launch an apps at monitor A and then proceed to move my mouse into B, if the apps doesn't launch fast enough it will pop up at monitor B instead of A.Is there a way to make sure it's running at the monitor where I launched it instead of following the last mouse position?

:)

kzykzykzy99, Jul 10, 2024
  2. clayto Win User

New Clipboard app will not open / launch

I have installed a new app from the Store.It is

ClipBoard Fast Copy Paste and Share Pro

I have not been able open / run / launch it. I have a Desktop shortcut icon, a Taskbar icon, and a Tile in the Start Menu and have repeatedly clicked each one, selecting both Open and run as Administrator without success. As I cannot oen it I have no access to whatever help info might be there or the email address of the Developer. With regard to the latter, the app listing in the Store does not have the usual info there. I have drawn a blank from an online search, the app is listed but only takes you to the relevant Store page. Any suggestions?

clayto, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Multi window tasking in windows phone

Hello Souvik,

Currently, multi-window tasking feature that you're looking for isn't available. However, that would be a great feature to have on our Windows 10 Mobile platform. We suggest that you request this feature on our Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit
    a feedback, you can follow the steps below:

1. Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app or press and hold Volume Down+Power button for about 2-3 seconds to launch the app.
    2. Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    3. Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    4. Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    5. Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jul 10, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

[Multi display] Open apps on the screen where it's launched

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. [Multi display] Open apps on the screen where it's launched :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

[Multi display] Open apps on the screen where it's launched

1. [Multi display] Open apps on the screen where it's launched - Similar Threads - Multi display Open

2. [Multi display] Open apps on the screen where it's launched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Multi display] Open apps on the screen where it's launched: Is there a way to force the apps to open at the display where it's launched?I have two monitor, say monitor A and B.If I launch an apps at monitor A and then proceed to move my mouse into B, if the apps doesn't launch fast enough it will pop up at monitor B instead of A.Is...
  3. Multi Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Display: How can i make screens 1 + 2 extended but have screen 3 mirror screen 1?Screen three is in another room. I want it to be able to display my main desktop so i can see notifications.The other two screens should function as side-by-side screens....
  4. Multi Display

Multi Display: How can i make screens 1 + 2 extended but have screen 3 mirror screen 1?Screen three is in another room. I want it to be able to display my main desktop so i can see notifications.The other two screens should function as side-by-side screens....
  5. Multi-display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi-display: So this is very embarassing to me, I've tried multiple possibilities to be able to work on 2 monitors which are the same, 2 Optix G24C from msi. Here's the thing, it simply doesn't get detected. while connected properly together. Monitor 1 is connected to computer and works...
  6. Multi-display

Multi-display: So this is very embarassing to me, I've tried multiple possibilities to be able to work on 2 monitors which are the same, 2 Optix G24C from msi. Here's the thing, it simply doesn't get detected. while connected properly together. Monitor 1 is connected to computer and works...
  7. Multi-screen Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-screen Display: Hello, I have a three screen set up: my laptop is 1, a desktop monitor is 2, and the projector I use is 3. I have 1 extended on 2 and duplicated on 3. Every time I turn off my laptop, monitor, and projector for the day I turn them off in reverse order: projector, monitor,...
  8. multi displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    multi displays: I have a graphics card that will take 3 monitos, with the latest drivers installed. Has 2 HDMI 1 Display Port. Main monitor is in display port, 1 other monitor is of course in the HDMI port.. The problem is when I connect the 3rd monitor to the other HDMI port Win 10 goes...
  9. Multi-displays

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-displays: How can I keep my computer monitor displaying computer matters, while having the HDMI monitor feed showing other programming like movies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-displays/0d1a2b0d-3fee-4d06-bd7c-83194f232c1e
  10. Multi-Display Issues with opening programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Multi-Display Issues with opening programs: I have absolutely no idea how to explain this any simpler but here goes nothing. I have a two monitor setup with my primary monitor used strictly for gaming or music production. On my secondary monitor I like to do everything else such as web browsing, graphic design, etc....