Windows 10: multi displays

Discus and support multi displays in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a graphics card that will take 3 monitos, with the latest drivers installed. Has 2 HDMI 1 Display Port. Main monitor is in display port, 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brucejones7, Apr 11, 2020.

1. multi displays

I have a graphics card that will take 3 monitos, with the latest drivers installed.

Has 2 HDMI 1 Display Port.

Main monitor is in display port, 1 other monitor is of course in the HDMI port..

The problem is when I connect the 3rd monitor to the other HDMI port Win 10 goes

into a boot loop that will not stop until I unplug the 3rd monitor...what gives?...

:)

brucejones7, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Apr 11, 2020
  4. alone Win User

multi displays

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

multi displays [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

multi displays [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

multi displays

1. multi displays - Similar Threads - multi displays

2. Multi-Display settings reset after every sleep cycle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi-Display settings reset after every sleep cycle: I recently disabled modern standby S0 because my wireless mouse keeps waking up the laptop with the slightist disturbance, which is a common complaint Microsoft has yet fixed. This solved the problem. However, now every time it wakes up it resets the multi-display settings.I...
  3. Multi-Display settings reset after every sleep cycle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi-Display settings reset after every sleep cycle: I recently disabled modern standby S0 because my wireless mouse keeps waking up the laptop with the slightist disturbance, which is a common complaint Microsoft has yet fixed. This solved the problem. However, now every time it wakes up it resets the multi-display settings.I...
  4. Windows 11 Feature / multi-display setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Feature / multi-display setup: I have a 3 monitor setup in my living room, including my LG TV.Is there any way to quickly move a window from one monitor to the main active display, preferably with only my mouse..?...
  5. Windows 11 Feature / multi-display setup

Windows 11 Feature / multi-display setup: I have a 3 monitor setup in my living room, including my LG TV.Is there any way to quickly move a window from one monitor to the main active display, preferably with only my mouse..?...
  6. Multi Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Display: How can i make screens 1 + 2 extended but have screen 3 mirror screen 1?Screen three is in another room. I want it to be able to display my main desktop so i can see notifications.The other two screens should function as side-by-side screens....
  7. Multi Display

Multi Display: How can i make screens 1 + 2 extended but have screen 3 mirror screen 1?Screen three is in another room. I want it to be able to display my main desktop so i can see notifications.The other two screens should function as side-by-side screens....
  8. Multi Display

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Multi-display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi-display: So this is very embarassing to me, I've tried multiple possibilities to be able to work on 2 monitors which are the same, 2 Optix G24C from msi. Here's the thing, it simply doesn't get detected. while connected properly together. Monitor 1 is connected to computer and works...
  10. Multi-display

Multi-display: So this is very embarassing to me, I've tried multiple possibilities to be able to work on 2 monitors which are the same, 2 Optix G24C from msi. Here's the thing, it simply doesn't get detected. while connected properly together. Monitor 1 is connected to computer and works...