Windows 10: Multi-Inbox Folders

Discus and support Multi-Inbox Folders in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, I use four e-mail accounts: My main e-mail, a Microsoft Account. I keep it for important messages and some archiving. My secondary e-mail, a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blanchecroix, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Multi-Inbox Folders

So, I use four e-mail accounts:

My main e-mail, a Microsoft Account. I keep it for important messages and some archiving.
    My secondary e-mail, a Google acount email [at] gmail . com, that I use for Google related stuff, like Youtube subscriptions.

My Academic e-mail, hosted by University and used mainly to general academic affairs like assignments and library borrowing.

A Yahoo e-mail that mostly collects useless stuff like newsletters, and I plan to delete soon.

I use joint inbox to have all messages from the four inboxes in just one. I tried to manage this joint inbox in a set of joint folders, but I couldn't make it properly.

Is there a way to make folders that will encompass messages all of the inboxes?

:)

blanchecroix, Dec 31, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Create inbox folders

The "generic" answer is to:

• Open Mobile Outlook
    • Go to the Inbox of the e-mail account in question.
    • Select "Menu"
    • Select "Tools"
    • Select "Manage Folders..."
    • At this point you should be looking at a tree-based diagram of your folders. To create or modify a folder, simply tap and hold a folder. You can either tap & hold on your account name (e.g.,*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) or one of the existing
      folders (e.g., Inbox).
    If this did not work for you, I will need the following to further troubleshoot the problem:

• Phone manufacturer / model (e.g., HTC Touch Pro 2)
    • eMail Account Type (e.g., Live, Hotmail. Yahoo. etc.)
    • eMail type (POP, IMAP, Exchange)

David Scammell, Dec 31, 2019
  4. fisher99 Win User

Multi-Inbox Folders

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Multi-Inbox Folders

1. Multi-Inbox Folders - Similar Threads - Multi Inbox Folders

2. microsoft inbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft inbox: why is my favourites at the inbox was suddendly missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-inbox/e6e1e6ae-1284-4b2d-83f7-50a232756376
  3. microsoft inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft inbox: why is my favourites at the inbox was suddendly missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-inbox/e6e1e6ae-1284-4b2d-83f7-50a232756376
  4. microsoft inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. outlook inbox folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook inbox folders: I have in my Inbox of Microsoft Office 2019, more than 100 folders and subfolders and even sub-sub-sub folders. They were created more than 20 years. I wish to transfer all these folders to Windows Mail. Please advise as to how to get it done. The mail includes all my gmails...
  6. outlook inbox folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook inbox folders: I have in my Inbox of Microsoft Office 2019, more than 100 folders and subfolders and even sub-sub-sub folders. They were created more than 20 years. I wish to transfer all these folders to Windows Mail. Please advise as to how to get it done. The mail includes all my gmails...
  7. inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    inbox: Presently all of my incoming email is going to my trash folder. How can I get it to originate in the inbox folder as it has done in past. Thank for help, Al Ashton https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbox/286988e2-eab1-41f0-8478-5a427845a3c3
  8. inbox.

in Windows 10 Customization
    inbox.: Setting up new pc and I am not getting emails to my inbox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbox/4167653c-dc63-4199-b19a-929e0993fb30
  9. Move items i delete in inbox to deleted folder

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Move items i delete in inbox to deleted folder: I have just noted while deleting items in the Inbox that sometimes I am asked whether to delete permanently, mostly I am not. In the past items I deleted went into the Deleted folder so in the event of deleting something in error, I could retrieve it. Today I accidentally...
  10. inbox folders

in Browsers and Email
    inbox folders: Since upgrading to windows 10 I am having trouble changing the names of existing folders and creating new ones. 17970