Windows 10: Multi Keyboard Problem in WIN 10

Discus and support Multi Keyboard Problem in WIN 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I just want keep one Keyboard option only how to solve this problem ? I just installed one language pack only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RanaProdhan, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Multi Keyboard Problem in WIN 10

Multi Keyboard Problem in WIN 10 4f1228fe-51c2-41cb-887c-3134c59d7d45?upload=true.png

I just want keep one Keyboard option only

how to solve this problem ?

I just installed one language pack only

:)

RanaProdhan, Apr 6, 2021

2. Multi problems with Win. 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to update all the drivers on your computer before installing the Windows.

• PressWindows logo + I key and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand all the devices on by one.
    • Right-click on the device driver and click on
      Update.

You may also download all the latest drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them on your computer.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to perform automatic repair on your computer and check if it helps.

Before performing automatic repair, let’s change the boot order in BIOS to boot from CD/DVD.

Method 2: Change Boot order.

I suggest you to change the Windows boot order in BIOS setting. To change the setting, follow the steps provided below.

• Restart your computer, and tab Del or F2 key.
    • In BIOS settings, go to BOOT tab.
    • Change the order to boot from hard drive to CD/DVD drive.

Disclaimer: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee
    that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

After changing the boot order, I suggest you to follow the method provided below.

Method 3: Automatic Repair.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
      • Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Multi Keyboard Problem in WIN 10

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Multi Keyboard Problem in WIN 10

1. Multi Keyboard Problem in WIN 10 - Similar Threads - Multi Keyboard Problem

2. Multi Monitor Wallpaper Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Monitor Wallpaper Problem: so i try to right click to set a certain image to a certain monitor but on shows monitor 2 . if i change a setting in windows for display then it will show option for monitor one and monitor 2...
  3. Win 10 System Image Backup Problem In A Drive With Multi-NTFS Partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 System Image Backup Problem In A Drive With Multi-NTFS Partitions: Previous posted question was buried in the sea of questions and not being noticed and no replies, here I am trying again.Win 10 "Create System Image" from "Backup and Restore Windows 7" had been very reliable and had been successfully restored many times for my different PCs....
  4. Logitech K375s Multi-Device Keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech K375s Multi-Device Keyboard: Disclaimer: Not tech savvy I like turning on the “Use F1-F12 as standard function keys” on as when im in excel, i can easily press F4 to “repeat” functions. However when this is enabled, im not sure how i can switch between devices using F1-3 easily. Any ideas? Thanks...
  5. Having problems with the multi monitor stuttering issue, would an update to Win 10 2004 be...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having problems with the multi monitor stuttering issue, would an update to Win 10 2004 be...: I've recently gotten a 2nd monitor. My main monitor is 3440x1440 34¨ 100hz w/ GSync, the 2nd monitor is 2560x1440 27¨ 75hz w/ FreeSync. I'd read about this problem before I bought the second monitor but had asked people that said they had no issues. Here's a detailed post...
  6. Bluetooth keyboard typing problem with win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth keyboard typing problem with win 10: Hallo i have a typing problem using my Bluetooth keyboard. when i start to type , it doesnt type anything, i have to click again and retype to see words written, i tried it with IPAD and it works perfectly, i checked the keyboard settings and tried to change some but...
  7. Multi monitor problem in windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Multi monitor problem in windows 10 Pro: Hi. I'm a newbie to this forum. And just just wanted to ask something about my issue. I got 1920 x 1080 external monitor connected by a VGA cable and a laptop monitor with 1366 X 768 resolution. And my problem is when I am running GTA V on my external monitor in windowed mode...
  8. multi-touch problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    multi-touch problem: I upgraded my Windows 8 Acer laptop to Windows 10. Everything is OK but for the multi-touch. It used to work well with Windows 8 but now I can only do single-touch. I contacted to Acer team but they told me they don’t support multi-touch in Windows 10. Reinstalling drivers...
  9. Weird Keyboard & Internet problems with Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird Keyboard & Internet problems with Win 10 Pro: When I first upgraded to 10, I had a Logitech keyboard connected. Things would work fine for awhile and then certain hotkeys and keyboard keys would stop working, like backspace, and copy and save functions, and several of the keypad keys. I thought it was my keyboard, so I...
  10. Win 10 Multi Display Scaling Issues

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Win 10 Multi Display Scaling Issues: Hello All, I have a Laptop Dell Latitude E7450 connected to my external monitor Dell P2314H via HDMI adaptor + VGA Cable, which is configured as "extended display". Although my Laptop is 14'' and my external monitor is 23'' they have the same max resolution: 1920 x 1080....