Windows 10: multi logins having access to all PC

Discus and support multi logins having access to all PC in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I created an account on my pc for my child. When i downloaded a game - minecraft - it only appears under my log in. they cannot access it from their... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by steveeccleshall, Apr 17, 2020.

1. multi logins having access to all PC

I created an account on my pc for my child. When i downloaded a game - minecraft - it only appears under my log in. they cannot access it from their own log in. How do I change the permissions to a. either move the game over or b. allow her to access it from a central point on the PC?

:)

steveeccleshall, Apr 17, 2020

2. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Macco26 Win User
    Serious issue accessing as multi accounts all having Picture password

I've rolled back to Win 8.1 because for this (and because for other things, like the Store stopped opening suddenly; and no WSRESET, nor any Powershell re-registering or MS-fix got it back working).

To whom that may agree that Picture Password login needs at least the same love the password login has, I've opened a uservoice suggestion.
    Here for voting

Hope TH2 will bring some enhancement to the table. I can't really understand how MS hopes break the market with multi-account capable tablets (not having a keyboard) and having such a issue for their simple yet innovative Picture log ins.

Macco26, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

multi logins having access to all PC

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

multi logins having access to all PC

1. multi logins having access to all PC - Similar Threads - multi logins having

2. I have lost ALL administrative access.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have lost ALL administrative access.: I have lost ALL administrative access. My user account only shows me as a standard user. Whenever I try to change anything, the user account control only gives me the choice of "NO". When I try to access safe mode, it only takes me to the crdsecagent$admin account and asks...
  3. I have lost ALL administrative access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost ALL administrative access.: I have lost ALL administrative access. My user account only shows me as a standard user. Whenever I try to change anything, the user account control only gives me the choice of "NO". When I try to access safe mode, it only takes me to the crdsecagent$admin account and asks...
  4. I have lost ALL administrative access.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't access my pc at all

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't access my pc at all: So my Lenovo Notebook did an update and since it restarted it's stuck on "undoing changes made to your computer" it opens the command prompt very fast and restarts again and then end up undoing changes again and it's been doing this more than 24 hours. Also my usb ports not...
  6. Can't login or use my pc at all

Can't login or use my pc at all: Yesterday i resetted my pc and today when i turned it on it said your account is disabled try seeing your system administrator. i looked this up on youtube googled it and nothing worked whenever I tried using command prompt or something it asked my to connect to an user but I...
  7. Multi user login on Home edition

Multi user login on Home edition: My win 7 pro allows multiple users to be logged in at the same time. Is this available on win 10 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/multi-user-login-on-home-edition/d83a730f-bd42-42e5-969c-9feb1a14f26d
  8. having issues with multi GPU

in Windows 10 Customization
    having issues with multi GPU: I’m trying to offload certain apps to my iGPU on the second screen, using the new graphics settings in the recent win 10 release. the issue is it’s only showing my 1070. lists it as both power saving GPU, and high performance GPU. I’ve been fiddling for a while now with no...
  9. Multi user login problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multi user login problems: I have recently switched from a MacBook to Dell Windows 10 laptop and am having some unexpected problems with multiple user logins. The problem: when logging back in to the laptop after a reasonable period of inactivity and more than one user is logged in, the trackpad is...
  10. Serious issue accessing as multi accounts all having Picture password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Serious issue accessing as multi accounts all having Picture password: I don't know if it's my installation, but I can't really switch to select a differet login user once I turn on my PC, and it brings to the last logged on user and his Picture password screen. both users have a Picture password and I don't have any chance to pick the other...