Windows 10: Multi Major Failure

Discus and support Multi Major Failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; bluetooth cannot connect to all device, keep on create pesonal network , search bar desn't work, keep o cerar4 direct , all of this after upgrade of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Teo5132, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Teo5132 Win User

Multi Major Failure

bluetooth cannot connect to all device, keep on create pesonal network , search bar desn't work, keep o cerar4 direct , all of this after upgrade of the systemvirtual adapter

(KB4517211)

:)

Teo5132, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Multi window tasking in windows phone

Hello Souvik,

Currently, multi-window tasking feature that you're looking for isn't available. However, that would be a great feature to have on our Windows 10 Mobile platform. We suggest that you request this feature on our Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit
    a feedback, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app or press and hold Volume Down+Power button for about 2-3 seconds to launch the app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Multi Major Failure

Windows 10 reset failures. Computer won't boot now and getting frustrated.

Hi Alfred,

To help you with your concern regarding the reset failure, let me suggest you to do a startup repair. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Hold Shift key then click Restart
    • You'll be prompted to the Advance Startup Options
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Advanced options
    • Startup repair

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Multi Major Failure

1. Multi Major Failure - Similar Threads - Multi Major Failure

2. windows 7 update major failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 update major failure: A few months back I did my usual windows update, and it seemed to work fine. A short time later, after several reboots, I started getting this annoying prompt telling me that my version of Windows was unlicensed, and it would direct me to a page to get Windows 11. I declined,...
  3. windows 7 update major failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 7 update major failure: A few months back I did my usual windows update, and it seemed to work fine. A short time later, after several reboots, I started getting this annoying prompt telling me that my version of Windows was unlicensed, and it would direct me to a page to get Windows 11. I declined,...
  4. Multi Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Display: How can i make screens 1 + 2 extended but have screen 3 mirror screen 1?Screen three is in another room. I want it to be able to display my main desktop so i can see notifications.The other two screens should function as side-by-side screens....
  5. Multi Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi Display: How can i make screens 1 + 2 extended but have screen 3 mirror screen 1?Screen three is in another room. I want it to be able to display my main desktop so i can see notifications.The other two screens should function as side-by-side screens....
  6. Multi-displays

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-displays: How can I keep my computer monitor displaying computer matters, while having the HDMI monitor feed showing other programming like movies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-displays/0d1a2b0d-3fee-4d06-bd7c-83194f232c1e
  7. Major issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Major issue: I experienced a blue screen last week which My laptop had to restart, since then when I try to open certain programs I get C:\windows\system32\dhcpcsv.dll is either not designed to run on windows or its contains an error. Error status 0xc0000006, plus my WiFi network...
  8. Major HeadAche

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Major HeadAche: So From Last Week I am having a problem. When ever I start pc my win defender shows virus detected I check and find its name Start.R and These are the details CmdLine: \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\cmd.exe "cmd.exe" /c start /min cmd /c "(echo @echo off >...
  9. Major problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Major problem: amazon says I have been hacked by North Korea they say only micro soft can fix and they want 500 dollars what can I do please help me 112044
  10. Major issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Major issues: Hey guys, so I am only 15 so I am not the best with computers, but I am pretty good. So I've had so many issues with this thing its unreal. Probs had to reset from scratched about 5-7 times so far. So, when i first got it reset this time, everything was great, then my...