Windows 10: Multi-sesssion Windows 10

Discus and support Multi-sesssion Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We have a computer in our lab which we used as a server. It used to run Windows 2008. Recently we upgraded it to windows 10 pro and after that, we can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tingyizhou, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Multi-sesssion Windows 10

We have a computer in our lab which we used as a server. It used to run Windows 2008. Recently we upgraded it to windows 10 pro and after that, we can only have one person working on that server at one time. I understand that Windows 10 pro doesn't have multi-session support, I'm just wondering if there's any way, other windows system or trustworthy third-party software, to have multiple users working on that computer at the same time

:)

tingyizhou, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Multi-sesssion Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Multi-sesssion Windows 10

1. Multi-sesssion Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Multi sesssion

2. Windows 10 multi-monitor setup: how to open program in current monitor, not the last one?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 multi-monitor setup: how to open program in current monitor, not the last one?: Hi everyone! There is something in Windows 10 (and 7/8 too) that bothers me too much. In my multi-monitor setup I have Windows 10 logo button (aka Start Menu button) in all monitors. When I'm in monitor 1 and click on a Microsoft Word shortcut, for example, it opens on...
  3. multi display settings win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    multi display settings win10: Hello. From few days im trying to work out how to change display numbers. External screen is always 1 and main monitor always 2 so there is issue of windows+p switching. internal is tv and external as pc monitor. tried to turn it on only with pc monitor then coming up as...
  4. How to create Multi bootable USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create Multi bootable USB: I want Win 7, Win 10, Macrium Rescue and one more in one USB. I tried program WinsetupfromUSB but could not run Macrium. Can someone tell how to proceed or is there any other program which could do it. I think, I selected wrong box while adding Macrium. Can someone tell...
  5. Windows 10 1809 LTSC Multi-App Kiosk Provisioning Package unexpected context menu

Windows 10 1809 LTSC Multi-App Kiosk Provisioning Package unexpected context menu: I have logged a premier support call with Microsoft (2+weeks old now) about this unexpected behaviour but wanted to know if the community have seen this.. Background I have created an advanced provisioning package via the Image and Configuration Designer tool for a multi...
  6. How can you get Windows 10 to recognize the scanner part of a multi function printer MFP?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can you get Windows 10 to recognize the scanner part of a multi function printer MFP?: I have a Canon PIXMA MX892 all-in-one device. The device is connected via wifi. I have the latest driver installed and can print fine. However, windows does not recognize the fact that I have a scanner connected. The help pages for these settings in Windows are garbage -...
  7. How to enable HDR in windows 10 enterprise (Version 1709) with a multi screen set up

How to enable HDR in windows 10 enterprise (Version 1709) with a multi screen set up: 0 I have 3 monitors, 1 HDR capable and 2 not. If I enable HDR in the windows options, it works fine on the HDR capable one, but the other two are waaaaay over bright, faded colour is virtually invisible and difficult to read. I have tried varying the manual brightness and...
  8. How to enable HDR in windows 10 enterprise (Build 16299) with a multi screen set up

How to enable HDR in windows 10 enterprise (Build 16299) with a multi screen set up: 0 I have 3 monitors, 1 HDR capable and 2 not. If I enable HDR in the windows options, it works fine on the HDR capable one, but the other two are waaaaay over bright, faded colour is virtually invisible and difficult to read. I have tried varying the manual brightness and...
  9. Multi Display Issues. BIOS screen in wrong display.

Multi Display Issues. BIOS screen in wrong display.: I'm having an issue with my displays and the way programs are opening on them. I am using two displays: - Dell 24" LED Monitor (SE2416) | Resolution 1920 x 1080 - LG 50" 4K Ultra HD LED LCD TV Both Which are connected to my graphics card via HDMI 2.1 cables. My Dell...
  10. Error message: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue.": when insert my TF USB card, the message will pou-up: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue". Either I click "OK" or "Cancel", the message will pop-up again. The card can be remove safely. Then the problem disappears....