Windows 10: Multi Share Calculator - Share Anything Proportionally!

Discus and support Multi Share Calculator - Share Anything Proportionally! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Just to share with you guys "Multi Share Calculator", a portable tool that allows anything to be shared proportionally! Multi Share Calculator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by user4589, Sep 22, 2020.

1. user4589 Win User

Multi Share Calculator - Share Anything Proportionally!

Hi,

Just to share with you guys "Multi Share Calculator", a portable tool that allows anything to be shared proportionally!

Multi Share Calculator (Web Page)

Multi Share Calculator - Share Anything Proportionally! [​IMG]

:)

user4589, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Sharing a folder

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue.

To know the username of your computer, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    2. Right click on the Command prompt icon and select Run as Administrator.
    3. Type whoami in Command Prompt window and press Enter.
    4. You will find the username of the computer, use the username and your password to access the file from the shared folder.

However, if the above steps didn’t help, I suggest you to turn off password protected sharing and check if that helps.

To turn off password protected sharing, please follow the steps mentioned below on your laptop:

1. Press and hold Windows + R key on the keyboard.
    2. Type Control and click on
      OK
    3. Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    4. Click on Change advance sharing settings.
    5. Under All Networks, click on
      Turn off password protected sharing

Hope it helps.

Please reply to this post for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Sep 22, 2020
  4. DTG1 Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

Thema:

1. Multi Share Calculator - Share Anything Proportionally! - Similar Threads - Multi Share Calculator

2. Shared multi-user device Guest Only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared multi-user device Guest Only: I set the "Guest account" option with only Guests.When logging in windows allows me access even with domain users via "Other User" function.below you can find my configuration:As reported in the Microsoft documentation Windows 10/11 shared device settings - Microsoft Intune...
  3. Shared multi-user device Guest Only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared multi-user device Guest Only: I set the "Guest account" option with only Guests.When logging in windows allows me access even with domain users via "Other User" function.below you can find my configuration:As reported in the Microsoft documentation Windows 10/11 shared device settings - Microsoft Intune...
  4. Folders that are not shared are being shared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders that are not shared are being shared: I have enabled DLNA so that my TV can see my PC. But when I look at my Videos Folder, it's not being shared according to file properties, but I can see everything in there. So I don't have real control over what is being shared. Where is the true sharing configuration in...
  5. Folders that are not shared are being shared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folders that are not shared are being shared: I have enabled DLNA so that my TV can see my PC. But when I look at my Videos Folder, it's not being shared according to file properties, but I can see everything in there. So I don't have real control over what is being shared. Where is the true sharing configuration in...
  6. EXCEL - SHARING OF A WORKBOOK WITH MULTI USERS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EXCEL - SHARING OF A WORKBOOK WITH MULTI USERS: I have created a master workbook and need to share this with multiple users. Each user only needs to see the columns and rows applicable to them other users info must be hidden and I then need to merge these files so that all the information pulls through to my master...
  7. Folder sharing with Nearby Sharing

Folder sharing with Nearby Sharing: Is there a way to share whole folder using Nearby Sharing? Windows Version 1903. Thanks for any help 154022
  8. Folder sharing with Nearby Sharing

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder sharing with Nearby Sharing: Is there a way to share whole folder using Nearby Sharing? Windows Version 1903. Thanks for any help 154022
  9. Nearby sharing file sharing

Nearby sharing file sharing: I have been trying to get nearby sharing to share files between my two computers. Everything seems to be set as required. When I select the share tab I can see my other computer. I select it and it says the file is being sent but same old messages appears, the computer you...
  10. Shared Computer Won't Share

Shared Computer Won't Share: I have one desktop and two laptops. The laptops will share folders with each other but for some reason the desktop won't. I have configured all of the sharing properties on the desktop to the same properties as the laptops. The desktop will show up in the Network list on my...