Windows 10: multi-touch problem

Discus and support multi-touch problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded my Windows 8 Acer laptop to Windows 10. Everything is OK but for the multi-touch. It used to work well with Windows 8 but now I can only do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelJackson6, Dec 10, 2018.

1. multi-touch problem

I upgraded my Windows 8 Acer laptop to Windows 10. Everything is OK but for the multi-touch. It used to work well with Windows 8 but now I can only do single-touch. I contacted to Acer team but they told me they don’t support multi-touch in Windows 10. Reinstalling drivers from Acer website didn’t make any difference.

:)

MichaelJackson6, Dec 10, 2018

2. How to disable Multi-touch gesture

Thanks for replying so quickly! It is a BEELINK BT3, perfect for what we need it for apart from this issue itch Windows 10.

I have tried what you have suggested however non of the sliders disable multi touch gestures. It looks like Microsoft have completely omitted the ability to disable multi touch gestures in Windows 10?

here is a pic of it in Windows 7, I need to know what the 'enable multi-touch gestures and inkinkin' check box does in the registry and see if it is possible to replicate in the Windows 10 registry.

garyhill01, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 10, 2018
  4. multi-touch problem

Multi-Touch in Silverlight for Win Phone 7 Emulator

Has anyone else been able to get multi-touch working on an HP tx2 running the WP7 emulator in a Silverlight for Windows Phone 7 project? I don't get any Touch_FrameReported calls on a Silverlight WP7 app in the emulator. I can see touch points in a WinPhone
    XNA app though.

I'm running this on an HP TouchSmart tx2 tablet so I've got the hardware to register multi-touch. I've currently got VS2010 RC with the WinPhone 7 tools CTP from Mix10 launch. Obviously can't load VS2010 RTM until Microsoft releases the WP7 tools support
    for that.

Steps to reproduce:

• 1) In VS2010 RC, create Silverlight for Windows Phone project
    • 2) In MainPage constructor, hook Touch.FrameReported += new TouchFrameEventHandler(Touch_FrameReported);
    • 3) In handler, call TouchPointCollection tPoints = touchEA.GetTouchPoints(this);
    • 4) Deploy app to WinPhone emulator and set breakpoint in Touch_FrameReported handler.
    • 5) Debug app and touch the emulator screen. For me, the handler is never hit.
    This may be an RC issue or may be something to do with my HP hardware. Although, as I stated before I can see multi-touch points in an XNA app for WinPhone 7. Does anyone else have an HP tx2 to try this on?

thanks

why do you robot?

therobotgeek, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

multi-touch problem

1. multi-touch problem - Similar Threads - multi touch problem

2. Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?: Refering to Surface Pro 6ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10 touch pointsSurface Pen flat edge single side butoon and top...
  3. Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?: Refering to Surface Pro 6ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10 touch pointsSurface Pen flat edge single side butoon and top...
  4. Multi touch not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi touch not working: I have a hp 15 da0xxxx for the past three days i am unable to use touchpad gestures in my laptop earliar it was fine but now it is not working pls help ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-touch-not-working/332e20d3-f16b-4942-b77f-d1a6d3517009
  5. Change brightness by multi touch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change brightness by multi touch: Hi! On my laptop, I want to control volume by sliding three fingers up and down (works well) and screen brightness by sliding three fingers left and right (does not work) on the touchpad. The problem is, it is not included in the available actions dropdown list, so I have to...
  6. Change brightness by multi touch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change brightness by multi touch: Hi! On my laptop, I want to control volume by sliding three fingers up and down (works well) and screen brightness by sliding three fingers left and right (does not work) on the touchpad. The problem is, it is not included in the available actions dropdown list, so I have to...
  7. Multi touch gesture touchpad

Multi touch gesture touchpad: I have a multi touch gesture touchpad. Does the number of gestures I use fingers depend on the laptop model? I cannot find how many fingers I can use in the settings....
  8. problem in multi finger touch

problem in multi finger touch: There was a recent windows update available which I updated 2 days back, even since multi finger touch is not working in my laptop. I checked online, even on windows website but I am not yet able to enable the same. I even tried restarting my laptop, even that did not help....
  9. Mouse pad sometimes is multi touch???

Mouse pad sometimes is multi touch???: I have a Toshiba L735-11X and I don't know whether it's a Toshiba thing or Windows thing or what it has a Synaptics driver for the mouse but sometimes the mouse seems to be multi touch so I can scroll up and down but other times it doesn't allow me to scroll up and down using...
  10. Multi USB touch monitor wrong cursor

Multi USB touch monitor wrong cursor: I have two USB touch monitor (As Primary HDMI and Secondary VGA); As every time reboot, then secondary monitor touch will be wrongly go through to at the same to primary monitor display, The main problem is after reset the tablet PC touch from control panel is work but...