Windows 10: Multi USB issue

Discus and support Multi USB issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My new multi USB is not shown in Explorer. I cannot find USB drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeorgiannaKeo, May 18, 2020.

1. Multi USB issue

My new multi USB is not shown in Explorer. I cannot find USB drivers

:)

GeorgiannaKeo, May 18, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 18, 2020
  3. Agility Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, May 18, 2020
  4. TIGR Win User

Multi USB issue

MTT/Multi-TT USB Hubs

Does anyone know of a list of multi-TT (as opposed to a single-transaction-translator) USB 2.0 hubs?

What about USB 3.0? I'm not sure if it is a worthy consideration with USB 3.0 or not.

Thema:

Multi USB issue

1. Multi USB issue - Similar Threads - Multi USB issue

2. Multi-tasking issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi-tasking issue: I have a problem when I use programs, they use more Once in the task manager and this causes slow performance of the program .Multi-tasking see the pic plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-tasking-issue/b1bb061c-1c79-4d27-be68-2a85d0caf0ce
  3. Multi-tasking issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi-tasking issue: I have a problem when I use programs, they use more Once in the task manager and this causes slow performance of the program .Multi-tasking see the pic plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-tasking-issue/b1bb061c-1c79-4d27-be68-2a85d0caf0ce
  4. How to create Multi bootable USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create Multi bootable USB: I want Win 7, Win 10, Macrium Rescue and one more in one USB. I tried program WinsetupfromUSB but could not run Macrium. Can someone tell how to proceed or is there any other program which could do it. I think, I selected wrong box while adding Macrium. Can someone tell...
  5. having issues with multi GPU

in Windows 10 Customization
    having issues with multi GPU: I’m trying to offload certain apps to my iGPU on the second screen, using the new graphics settings in the recent win 10 release. the issue is it’s only showing my 1070. lists it as both power saving GPU, and high performance GPU. I’ve been fiddling for a while now with no...
  6. Multi type cardreader on USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi type cardreader on USB: Hi there, I try to get a Multi-standard cardreader working on / in my Windows 10 PC. Windows reacts when I connect the USB cable but no cards are recognized. So my question is "Does Windows 10 support these devices and if so where can I find a driver?" Awaiting any...
  7. Multi-monitor/Taskbar issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Multi-monitor/Taskbar issue: So I have an odd issue. I have 3 monitors in my setup. My main is a 27" Dell G-Sync monitor at 2560x1440. It is flanked by a 24" 1080p monitor on each side of it. I have the 27" set as my main monitor but have dragged my main taskbar to the monitor on my left side. My issue...
  8. Bootloader issues with multi-boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Bootloader issues with multi-boot: I'm trying to dual-boot Win 10 (64-bit) and WinXP (32-bit). If I try to go to WinXP, the entire system just restarts, then restarts once more when I get back into the bootloader. I tried using Dual Boot Repair, but all it did was add a redundant item to my bootloader menu....
  9. Creating Multi Windows USB Installer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating Multi Windows USB Installer: I have been trying to create a USB that has Windows 7 to Windows 10 for convenience if I ever need to install any of them again. From what I have googled myself there is ways of doing it up from XP to Windows 8.1. Anyone got any ideas on how to go about this?? 24026
  10. Multi-Display Issues with opening programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Multi-Display Issues with opening programs: I have absolutely no idea how to explain this any simpler but here goes nothing. I have a two monitor setup with my primary monitor used strictly for gaming or music production. On my secondary monitor I like to do everything else such as web browsing, graphic design, etc....