Windows 10: Multi User Devices.

Discus and support Multi User Devices. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I see 2 other Devices on chrome "Send to your Devices". Though I have only one device with completly Different ID. How can I view those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LogicRak91, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Multi User Devices.

/u/LogicRak91, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jan 24, 2020
  4. michaelcs Win User

Multi User Devices.

Use of File Backup in Multi-User Windows 10

michaelcs, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Multi User Devices.

1. Multi User Devices. - Similar Threads - Multi User Devices

2. Shared multi-user device Guest Only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared multi-user device Guest Only: I set the "Guest account" option with only Guests.When logging in windows allows me access even with domain users via "Other User" function.below you can find my configuration:As reported in the Microsoft documentation Windows 10/11 shared device settings - Microsoft Intune...
  3. Shared multi-user device Guest Only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared multi-user device Guest Only: I set the "Guest account" option with only Guests.When logging in windows allows me access even with domain users via "Other User" function.below you can find my configuration:As reported in the Microsoft documentation Windows 10/11 shared device settings - Microsoft Intune...
  4. Multi User E-mail Client

in Browsers and Email
    Multi User E-mail Client: Is there an e-mail client software package that can support two concurrent users? The situation is two users on a small network sharing a local e-mail filestore. Several e-mail addresses feed into the shared filestore and are then transferred from the Inbox to named...
  5. Multi Media devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi Media devices: My Devices are showing up as Multi Media Devices 17 they are all the same BRCM-DMS:2 can i delete the other 16 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-media-devices/497139bb-df66-49e7-8816-f8391493e83f
  6. Multi User Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multi User Product Key: Good Morning, I would like to know if there is a Multi-User Product Key for Windows 10 Pro 32bit - 64bit to be used in the business environment and the cost for such a key? Your assistance will be greatly appreciated....
  7. Multi user windows 10 licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multi user windows 10 licence: I have a laptop with windows 10 already installed. we have previously purchased a licence that's is good for up to 5 machines / users. How do I get this installed on my lap top without having access to my daughters docs and her having access to mine? It was originally...
  8. Multi user login on Home edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multi user login on Home edition: My win 7 pro allows multiple users to be logged in at the same time. Is this available on win 10 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/multi-user-login-on-home-edition/d83a730f-bd42-42e5-969c-9feb1a14f26d
  9. Modernizing applications for our multi-sense, multi device world

in Windows 10 News
    Modernizing applications for our multi-sense, multi device world: Tomorrow at Build 2018, Joe Belfiore and I will have the privilege of sharing with you some of the advancements in Microsoft 365 that are focused on multi-sense and multi-device experiences. Microsoft 365 allows developers to drive more productivity and engagement...
  10. Multi user login problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multi user login problems: I have recently switched from a MacBook to Dell Windows 10 laptop and am having some unexpected problems with multiple user logins. The problem: when logging back in to the laptop after a reasonable period of inactivity and more than one user is logged in, the trackpad is...