Windows 10: Multi user login on Home edition

Discus and support Multi user login on Home edition in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My win 7 pro allows multiple users to be logged in at the same time. Is this available on win 10 home?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamKaighn, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Multi user login on Home edition

My win 7 pro allows multiple users to be logged in at the same time. Is this available on win 10 home?

:)

WilliamKaighn, Sep 22, 2018
  2. marknyy Win User

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Multi user login on Home edition

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Multi user login on Home edition

1. Multi user login on Home edition - Similar Threads - Multi user login

2. is available windows 10 home xl edition multi user support

in Windows 10 Customization
    is available windows 10 home xl edition multi user support: is available windows 10 home xl edition multi user support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-available-windows-10-home-xl-edition-multi-user/83439611-f6d7-4768-85f5-7cb398668a8a
  3. is available windows 10 home xl edition multi user support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is available windows 10 home xl edition multi user support: is available windows 10 home xl edition multi user support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-available-windows-10-home-xl-edition-multi-user/83439611-f6d7-4768-85f5-7cb398668a8a
  4. is available windows 10 home xl edition multi user support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multi-homing inWin10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multi-homing inWin10: We have a Planar monitor running Win10 already connected to one wireless network. A response at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-multiple-networks/cf00c872-df7a-4c4c-904a-257640777943 implied connecting to two separate networks is possible....
  6. Windows 10 home edition can't login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 home edition can't login: Help I'm getting Your password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with you're new password, and then you can sign in with your pin. I have reset my microsoft password on a different device and typed that in on my laptop but it just says...
  7. Multi-user home PC - not signing out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Multi-user home PC - not signing out: Have just upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro using a home PC where the family have sign-ons. When someone finishes using the system they 'sign out' and even if they power the machine off the next user gets presented with the 'old' users sign-on page. With Windows...
  8. Possible to hide a user but still login? Home edition.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Possible to hide a user but still login? Home edition.: Hi all I've hidden a non-admin user by changing the registry (as it's Windows 10 Home edition) as per here and here. What I would like is to then be able to select "Other Sign In Options" when I need to use this account, however as there is only one user "enabled"/not...
  9. Multi user login problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multi user login problems: I have recently switched from a MacBook to Dell Windows 10 laptop and am having some unexpected problems with multiple user logins. The problem: when logging back in to the laptop after a reasonable period of inactivity and more than one user is logged in, the trackpad is...
  10. Multi-Homing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multi-Homing: Hi, as it stands i have to use two internet connections. Verizon jetpack gives me lower ping while gaming but hughesnet satellite service gives me fast uploads and downloads and streaming but the ping is like 800 and no good for gaming at all. So it looks like for now ill...