Windows 10: Multi-user simultaneous RDP in Windows 10

Discus and support Multi-user simultaneous RDP in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am a mid level sysadmin at a University working on a project requiring multi-user simultaneous remote connection to a set of single host servers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Yaron2019, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Yaron2019 Win User

Multi-user simultaneous RDP in Windows 10

I am a mid level sysadmin at a University working on a project requiring multi-user simultaneous remote connection to a set of single host servers. However, due to budget limitations on the end of the faculty implementing this project, Windows Server / RDS licenses are proving difficult to come by.

Is there any solution to multi-user simultaneous RDP in Windows 10?

:)

Yaron2019, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Simon _Li Win User

How to setting multi-user RDP to win10 OS ? Is support this ?

Hi all,

Is win10 support multi-user rdp ? someone knows that ? Thanks.

Thanks,

Simon

Simon _Li, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Abhinav92 Win User
    multi windows

Updating status and at the same time watching video does sounds good. Windows phone needs multi-window functionality. Now is the era of multi tasking and we do lack in it.

Holding back does shows the list of on running apps, i want that swiping it above should allow another app to swipe above so that both apps run simultaneously sharing half screen area each and area should be customizable by end user.

like desktop allows two or even three apps to run simultaneously, same should be allowed for windows phone.

Abhinav92, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Multi-user simultaneous RDP in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Multi user simultaneous

2. Recent Windows 10 update and RDP multi-monitor issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent Windows 10 update and RDP multi-monitor issues: I have been using RDP to connect to my work laptop for years. It has been working fine until an update a few months ago. Now I'm experiencing a weird issue which I will describe below.I have a customized RDP file with the following setting. That allows me to use only 3 of the...
  3. Recent Windows 10 update and RDP multi-monitor issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent Windows 10 update and RDP multi-monitor issues: I have been using RDP to connect to my work laptop for years. It has been working fine until an update a few months ago. Now I'm experiencing a weird issue which I will describe below.I have a customized RDP file with the following setting. That allows me to use only 3 of the...
  4. Recent Windows 10 update and RDP multi-monitor issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 setup 2nd user to use computer simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 setup 2nd user to use computer simultaneously: Hi,I have a Windows 10 computer and I need to setup a 2nd user to be able to use the computer simultaneously? The two users are in the same room. Do I need another program to be able to do this? Or can I do it with Windows 10.?Thanks Neola...
  6. Windows 10 setup 2nd user to use computer simultaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 setup 2nd user to use computer simultaneously: Hi,I have a Windows 10 computer and I need to setup a 2nd user to be able to use the computer simultaneously? The two users are in the same room. Do I need another program to be able to do this? Or can I do it with Windows 10.?Thanks Neola...
  7. Multiple users on one PC simultaneously

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple users on one PC simultaneously: I have a powerful PC, my partner has slow chromebook. Is it possible to make two instances of windows and both use my PC at the same time. i.e me sitting at my desk playing on my pc directly and her playing on her chromebook through remote desktop or something similar. 5/10...
  8. Multi User Devices.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multi User Devices.: [ATTACH] I see 2 other Devices on chrome "Send to your Devices". Though I have only one device with completly Different ID. How can I view those "ghost" ids or Delete atleast!...
  9. Multi user windows 10 licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multi user windows 10 licence: I have a laptop with windows 10 already installed. we have previously purchased a licence that's is good for up to 5 machines / users. How do I get this installed on my lap top without having access to my daughters docs and her having access to mine? It was originally...
  10. Limit RDP users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Limit RDP users: Hello, I have a small bussiness with around the 7 workers, each of them have accses to the Windows 10 RDP, but now i want to limit the accses to some programes on the computer, can i do it? 49159

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 multiuser rdp

2. does windows 10 support simultaneous user log ons

3. multiuser rdp 1903

4. simultaneous users windows 10,
  5. windows 10 multi user version rdp,
  6. multi user rdp win 1903,
  7. windows 10 multiple users simultaneously