Windows 10: Multi user windows 10 licence

Discus and support Multi user windows 10 licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a laptop with windows 10 already installed. we have previously purchased a licence that's is good for up to 5 machines / users. How do I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MooglesS, Feb 3, 2019.

1. MooglesS Win User

Multi user windows 10 licence

I have a laptop with windows 10 already installed. we have previously purchased a licence that's is good for up to 5 machines / users. How do I get this installed on my lap top without having access to my daughters docs and her having access to mine? It was originally installed on her lap top first?

:)

MooglesS, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 3, 2019
  3. michaelcs Win User
    Use of File Backup in Multi-User Windows 10

michaelcs, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Multi user windows 10 licence - Similar Threads - Multi user licence

2. Windows 10 Built in VPN accept Multi User Login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Built in VPN accept Multi User Login: Hi,I have successfully created Windows 10 Built In VPN profile, Is the VPN profile support Multi User can login at same time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-built-in-vpn-accept-multi-user-login/f59af2ae-df0a-42c6-b920-d9d4ec3b7d96
  3. Windows 10 Built in VPN accept Multi User Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Built in VPN accept Multi User Login: Hi,I have successfully created Windows 10 Built In VPN profile, Is the VPN profile support Multi User can login at same time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-built-in-vpn-accept-multi-user-login/f59af2ae-df0a-42c6-b920-d9d4ec3b7d96
  4. Windows 10 Built in VPN accept Multi User Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multi User Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multi User Product Key: Good Morning, I would like to know if there is a Multi-User Product Key for Windows 10 Pro 32bit - 64bit to be used in the business environment and the cost for such a key? Your assistance will be greatly appreciated....
  6. Windows licenced user, how to change?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows licenced user, how to change?: Hello, I changed my email address a while ago. I noticed that it still appears when I run Winver. The About Windows information includes 'This product is licensed..... to: and then my old email address is shown. Is there a way to change this? Do I need to go into the...
  7. Multi User Devices.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multi User Devices.: [ATTACH] I see 2 other Devices on chrome "Send to your Devices". Though I have only one device with completly Different ID. How can I view those "ghost" ids or Delete atleast!...
  8. Windows 10 user licence query

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 user licence query: I currently have a self built computer which I've had for some years now. I'm experiencing difficulty at present with constantly being asked to activate windows, which puzzles me because as long as I can remember the version has always been activated! my question/query is...
  9. Multi-user simultaneous RDP in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multi-user simultaneous RDP in Windows 10: I am a mid level sysadmin at a University working on a project requiring multi-user simultaneous remote connection to a set of single host servers. However, due to budget limitations on the end of the faculty implementing this project, Windows Server / RDS licenses are...
  10. Multi user login problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multi user login problems: I have recently switched from a MacBook to Dell Windows 10 laptop and am having some unexpected problems with multiple user logins. The problem: when logging back in to the laptop after a reasonable period of inactivity and more than one user is logged in, the trackpad is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mutiuser license