Windows 10: Multi-volume set

Discus and support Multi-volume set in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; About a few days ago, I started getting two pop-up boxes from my File Explorer prompting "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set" and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamMabanta, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Multi-volume set

About a few days ago, I started getting two pop-up boxes from my File Explorer prompting "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set" and the head of those two windows say "Compressed zip folder". I wonder if it has to do something with either my iPhone or my drive that are both plugged into my laptop but for whatever reason, they keep popping up and make it very hard to close since they both keep popping up every time I try to close them. Can someone please help me figure out what's going on so I can get rid of this persistent error message?

:)

WilliamMabanta, Jul 5, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 5, 2021
  3. Multi window tasking in windows phone

Hello Souvik,

Currently, multi-window tasking feature that you're looking for isn't available. However, that would be a great feature to have on our Windows 10 Mobile platform. We suggest that you request this feature on our Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit
    a feedback, you can follow the steps below:

1. Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app or press and hold Volume Down+Power button for about 2-3 seconds to launch the app.
    2. Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    3. Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    4. Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    5. Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Multi-volume set

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Multi-volume set

1. Multi-volume set - Similar Threads - Multi volume set

2. Multi-Volume Archive Notice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi-Volume Archive Notice: All - I'm not sure where to put this, but I'm getting the notification below:It comes up at random I'm not working with any multi-volume sets, my files are all monolithic, and I usually have to "Cancel" it five or six times.I don't just have this happen with the current...
  3. Multi-Volume Archive Notice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi-Volume Archive Notice: All - I'm not sure where to put this, but I'm getting the notification below:It comes up at random I'm not working with any multi-volume sets, my files are all monolithic, and I usually have to "Cancel" it five or six times.I don't just have this happen with the current...
  4. Compressed (zipped) folders, Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set

in Windows 10 News
    Compressed (zipped) folders, Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set: [ATTACH]USB drives have made it possible for users to manage and store data effectively. They have evolved to a point where they have become bootable devices. But USB drives also come with complications, leading to errors sometimes when connected to the computer. What causes...
  5. Multi-Volume set error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multi-Volume set error: I've been getting a bunch of errors that look like this whenever I do something with a zip folder, or sometimes other things since I'm not too entirely certain of the cause, in my USB Drive E:. When I take it out and then put it back in, I'm prompted to repair it and I click...
  6. Please insert the last disk of the Multi-Volume set and click OK to continue. Why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please insert the last disk of the Multi-Volume set and click OK to continue. Why?: Starting two days ago every time I open Windows Explorer I get a pop-up message that reads:Compressed zipped FoldersPlease insert the last disk of the Multi-Volume set and click OK to continueI have no idea what it's talking about or why it's doing this, and it's difficult to...
  7. Multi-Volume Error Window

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi-Volume Error Window: I get the following window periodically while working on the computer I assume it pertains to the OS I do have connected few peripherals devices via USB such as mouse, flash drive and headset Why this window pops up and how can I resolve it? [ATTACH]...
  8. multi display settings win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    multi display settings win10: Hello. From few days im trying to work out how to change display numbers. External screen is always 1 and main monitor always 2 so there is issue of windows+p switching. internal is tv and external as pc monitor. tried to turn it on only with pc monitor then coming up as...
  9. Error message: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue.": when insert my TF USB card, the message will pou-up: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue". Either I click "OK" or "Cancel", the message will pop-up again. The card can be remove safely. Then the problem disappears....
  10. Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to co

in Windows 10 Support
    Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to co: I am having an issue with my Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Optiplex 780 machine where every time I open a Windows Explorer window, doesn't matter what directory, I get the following error message: "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click OK to continue" I...