Windows 10: Multi windows in random order after wake up.

Discus and support Multi windows in random order after wake up. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Me and a few of my work colleges are having issues with after our computer goes to sleep upon wake up the windows we had open are now in a random order... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Blacsnake solo7, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Multi windows in random order after wake up.

Me and a few of my work colleges are having issues with after our computer goes to sleep upon wake up the windows we had open are now in a random order and on different monitors than they were on before sleep. We have tried going through settings in multitasking and looked to see if we can find anything to no avail.

:)

Blacsnake solo7, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Random wake ups

For some reason my computer now wakes up at random from S3 sleep. I have no idea why. Nothing is scheduled. Its completely random.

I just turned magic packet off so I am testing that now. But its bugging the hell out of me why it would just wake up!

Any ideas?

TheMailMan78, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Multi windows in random order after wake up.

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Multi windows in random order after wake up. :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Multi windows in random order after wake up.

1. Multi windows in random order after wake up. - Similar Threads - Multi random order

2. Windows 10 wakes up/goes to sleep randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 wakes up/goes to sleep randomly: I have an asus rog laptop with - ryzen 7 5800h CPU - nvidia rtx 3060 GPU - windows 10 latest OSI don't use it as a laptop, I have my tv smart 4k samsung connected to it through hdmi. It doesn't turn the tv off/on, but if the source is set to the pc, it sleeps/wakes up at...
  3. Random distortion after waking up from black screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random distortion after waking up from black screen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bongocat03 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2u2l3/random_distortion_after_waking_up_from_black/
  4. Night Light randomly disabled after screen wake up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night Light randomly disabled after screen wake up: sometimes when i turn on my screen the night light is disabled but it's still ON in the notification sidebar toggle, so i have to press 2 times the toggle to turn it ON again, anyone know a fix for it? submitted by /u/winzupdatee [link] [comments]...
  5. No sound after wake up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No sound after wake up: I am using Windows 10 latest edition. My problem is the following. When I am going to sleep, I set alarm software HotAlarmClock to wake me at 7am, and then I put my PC to hibernation or sleep mode. In the morning, the computer is awakening, but there is no sound before...
  6. Random BSOD, usually when waking up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD, usually when waking up: Can someone interpret this? I ran memtest x8 and my RAM wasn't working. BIOS is at its latest same with video card. 121854
  7. Keyboard types random keys after it wakes up from hibernation

Keyboard types random keys after it wakes up from hibernation: For the past week whenever my laptop wakes up from hibernation the keyboard would start typing multiple keys "for example it types like this" turns into "forb exahmpleb 7itb tykpesb l7iykeb thm7is" it works normally after an hour or so and after that it won't act up...
  8. Keyboard/Mouse not working randomly after waking up from sleep

Keyboard/Mouse not working randomly after waking up from sleep: So there are a couple of times (not very often) when my keyboard OR mouse doesn't work after waking up my Win 10 system from sleep. What I do is to let it sleep and wake it up again and everything seems to be normal again. Not something major but definitely an annoyance. The...
  9. Random nightly wake-ups, even after doing the "usual" fixes.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random nightly wake-ups, even after doing the "usual" fixes.: Every night I turn my computer off using the shut down function, and most mornings I wake up to find it is on. I have tried to fix this by finding out what programs are turning it on in command prompt. When I type, powercfg -lastwake I get: Wake History Count - 1...
  10. no picture after wake up

in Windows 10 Support
    no picture after wake up: Hi all, I have only just noticed that since the last build(9879). when my pc goes into sleep mode I cannot wake it up without having to press the reset button. usually I just wiggle the mouse and it comes on in the lock screen and enter password.I have set the advanced power...