Windows 10: Multiboot

Discus and support Multiboot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question. When I multi boot on win 10 does my files get deleted?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MatijaTFE, Nov 1, 2020.

1. MatijaTFE Win User

Multiboot

Hello,

I have a question. When I multi boot on win 10 does my files get deleted?

:)

MatijaTFE, Nov 1, 2020

2. Multiboot DVD

There are many articles on creating a multiboot usb drive but precious few on creating a multiboot dvd/cd.
    Apparently the only answer is SARDU which, IMHO, is a difficult to use and poorly documented application.
    I have successfully created a multiboot USB drive but due to EFI/Legacy issues when booting from USB I have to keep switching the BIOS to make use of it.
    Obviously a multiboot CD/DVD is the answer, but how does one create one?
    I am open to any and all suggestions (no obscenity please *Smile).
    I'll even use SARDU if someone shows me how to include my choice of ISO files in the compilation.

Hairy Scot, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Nitdroid Problem - Multiboot

i haven't used nitdroid for a while now but with multiboot you used to have to have the keypad open when powering up.

its possible that the deamon (background process) that asks for a pin number is having issues with multiboot but i can't say for sure

it might help if you remove the battery, hold the power button down for 5 seconds then replace the battery and restart

MatthewMaude, Nov 1, 2020
  4. BootGeek Win User

Multiboot

Multiboot USB-Flash Drive

Just in case, if the question is actual for someone, can advise to pay attention to
    WinUSB - multiboot Easy interface, multiboot, UEFI/BIOS...

Multiboot bb018ab0-a431-4b03-92f3-8035d6925cc6.png

BootGeek, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Multiboot

1. Multiboot - Similar Threads - Multiboot

2. Windows 10 won't boot after cloning HDD to SSD - multiboot system, other systems boot fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't boot after cloning HDD to SSD - multiboot system, other systems boot fine: I have 4 hard drives in my system. Windows 10 is installed on the last drive. When I try to boot into Windows 10, it state it can't find windows\system\winloader.exe.I tried recovery disk and it states it can't repair.I booted into Windows 7 which is on a different hard...
  3. Windows 10 won't boot after cloning HDD to SSD - multiboot system, other systems boot fine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 won't boot after cloning HDD to SSD - multiboot system, other systems boot fine: I have 4 hard drives in my system. Windows 10 is installed on the last drive. When I try to boot into Windows 10, it state it can't find windows\system\winloader.exe.I tried recovery disk and it states it can't repair.I booted into Windows 7 which is on a different hard...
  4. Windows 10 won't boot after cloning HDD to SSD - multiboot system, other systems boot fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiboot system audio problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiboot system audio problem: Hello everyone,I have used multiboot - Dual boot from Win 7 to 11 for at least 15 years with no issues I Separated work related system and Apps from Games.For Audio I Use an older External Audio Card, M-Audio Firewire 410 Which works great for all my Recording needs Midi,...
  6. Multiboot system audio problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiboot system audio problem: Hello everyone,I have used multiboot - Dual boot from Win 7 to 11 for at least 15 years with no issues I Separated work related system and Apps from Games.For Audio I Use an older External Audio Card, M-Audio Firewire 410 Which works great for all my Recording needs Midi,...
  7. error 0xc0000225 -winload.exe missing after resized m2 multiboot disk?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    error 0xc0000225 -winload.exe missing after resized m2 multiboot disk?: so i tried to resize the 3rd partition by taking the space from the last partition, but now i only get this error and only the F9 option on the light blue Recovery screen boots me to the 2nd partition(win7), but why did the resize even fail and how could i get it back working...
  8. Compatibility of UWP applications between operating systems multiboot, not different/older...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Compatibility of UWP applications between operating systems multiboot, not different/older...: First off, I have 3 OS's, Windows 10 21H1 on boot drive, Xubuntu 20.04 OS on boot drive, home partition on game drive, and an OS that changes a lot, right now it is an insider preview build of Windows 11 on game drive. Feel free to ignore the Linux install. In short, my boot...
  9. Ventoy Multiboot USB Creator Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ventoy Multiboot USB Creator Error: Hello!There is a errorWhen I clicked the install button in ventoy it shows me a blue screen then I restart my computer then I put a iso file then try reboot for testing it my computer then my computer was bootable but after boot it shows me a blue screen. I then fix the issue...
  10. multiboot- not working well after upgrade to win10 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    multiboot- not working well after upgrade to win10 20H2: I have a multi boot system with win10 win7 and xp.The bootloader? was working fine as i could choose which program to run after startup.The update to win10 version 20H2 OS build 19042.928 seemed to go ok except not I get the windows symbol but no dots in a circle. I have to...