Windows 10: Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Discus and support Multichannel audio interface in/out routing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have an external professional audio interface with 18 IN / 18 OUT I would like to know how I can route/map any input to any output as now I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PauloMachado5, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Hi

I have an external professional audio interface with 18 IN / 18 OUT

I would like to know how I can route/map any input to any output as now I can only route/map by pairs - IN1 together with IN2, IN3 together with IN4 and so on.

For example I want to be able to map LEFT to OUT 2 and Right to OUT 6, and i can only use 2 outputs at a time 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, etc.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks

:)

PauloMachado5, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Gazzy Win User

Audio Routing on Windows 10

I looked at it but its not clear how to setup internal routing for individual programs. is there some manual for this somewhere.. all i find is how to do it for routing a DAW with a audio interface (which I have but am not rummaging out for home use as
    its a work thing and id like to keep it that was)

Gazzy, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Tritorius Win User
    Audio Routing on Windows 10

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution to route my audio because i have several Audio Devices in my new PC and an midi Interface so that i can split audio. Is there any solution in Windows or any recommendations according to my Problem?

Sorry for my bad english and Thanks!

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate category**

Tritorius, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

1. Multichannel audio interface in/out routing - Similar Threads - Multichannel audio interface

2. Multichannel audio requires disabling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multichannel audio requires disabling: Hello, I am playing the steam copy of Shadow of War Since the Xbox PC app closes anytime there isn't a perfect Wi-Fi connection despite my device my being offline device and I am having an issue where i need to disable multichannel audio. I don't know why the support team...
  3. Multichannel audio requires disabling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multichannel audio requires disabling: Hello, I am playing the steam copy of Shadow of War Since the Xbox PC app closes anytime there isn't a perfect Wi-Fi connection despite my device my being offline device and I am having an issue where i need to disable multichannel audio. I don't know why the support team...
  4. Audio interface issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio interface issues: Hey how’s it going ,So I’m running an acer all in one With windows 8.1 I connect my art pro 2channel audio interface Installed the drivers all good and everything Opened my daw And. Noticed it wasn’t picking up any sound from my condenser mic neither was my mixer Now just...
  5. Audio routing issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio routing issue: [ATTACH]I am having an issue with audio routing. I have set the output on the highlighted application. When I close the application and open it back up. The app shows that it's set, but it PLAYS to the default output. System Info OS build: 19041.329 Version: 2004 Windows...
  6. Audio interface problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio interface problems: I just got a apogee one audio interface, and when I start recording in Streamlabs after a while the microphone (shure sm58) stops outputting audio. But the wierd part is that Apogee’s software still shows mic activity. This happens on all applications. submitted by...
  7. Problem with audio routing

Problem with audio routing: [ATTACH] So I recently discovered that, when I plug in something through my 3.5mm jack, it doesn't register as an independent output. It doesn't register at all, but audio that was supposed to go through the speakers will go through the jack. If someone could please help...
  8. 'Your Phone' not routing audio

'Your Phone' not routing audio: I linked my phone with 'Your Phone' and am able to send and receive texts/calls. However the audio is not routed from either my microphone or to my headphones. My phone detects my PC as a bluetooth device and defaults to it when I answer a call while connected to my PC. I...
  9. Windows 10 Audio Routing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Audio Routing: With the windows audio routing it works with all programs I've tried so far except Netflix, I switch it to LCD TV it will work for a single episode, and then switch to the default audio device, going back in to the audio routing control panel and choosing the TV again will...
  10. Interfaces and Routing via CMD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Interfaces and Routing via CMD: Little background, I keep randomly losing connecting and my network and file paths are just a disaster. My networking interfaces kept randomly disappearing. Also even though I've downloaded the correct drivers from the manufacturer, they never actually update. I came...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. focusrite windows 10 multichannel

2. multichannel audio interface

3. audio multichannel routing windows