Windows 10: Multilingual input problem

Discus and support Multilingual input problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,I've added several keyboards on my win10 PCs.Now there's a problem when I type in Polish. As usual, I added the Polish Language and its Programmer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Windows Category - All, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Multilingual input problem

Hi,I've added several keyboards on my win10 PCs.Now there's a problem when I type in Polish. As usual, I added the Polish Language and its Programmer Keyboard.letters with diacritics are typed using "RightALT +", EXCEPT e with a tail.When in upper case, it comes out without a problem, as I'm also holding SHIFT. ĘĘĘHowever, it seems there's a collision with default hot keys with foreground programmes: or other causes I have no clue of1,In WORD, RAlt+ E directs me to Replace when Polish Keyboard is inactive; when active, there's no response2,Same in Windows Pre-intalled Notebook.3, In Edge, no r

:)

Windows Category - All, Jul 14, 2021
  2. RyuKage99 Win User

Multilingual Input

I want to know If Window Mobile 7 has Multilingual input? I'm thinking getting HTC HD 7 when it's available. I'm Learning Japanese and Mandarin. I'm if WM& has multilingual support and/input or do I have to install some third-party software for that.

RyuKage99, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    I CANNOT HAVE THE Canadian Multilingual KEYBOARD LAYOUT

Hi Etienne,

For us to help you change into Canadian Multilingual Keyboard, we'd like to ask a few questions. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting an error message as you try to switch to Canadian Multilingual Standard?
    • Have you tried removing and adding back the Canadian Multilingual Standard layout?
    • Is this also happening on a different user account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jul 14, 2021
  4. Multilingual input problem

canadian multilingual french keyboard layout not right

Ok. Found it.

There is also a Français (Canada) in the list. All "Français Canadian" appear on the top of the list, but this one was alphabetically ordered... That's the good one. So for folks having the same issue, just drop all "hérité" or "multilingues" options. Look
    for the simplest as possible "Français (Canada)" and enjoy it!

Jean-MarcSpaggiari, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Multilingual input problem

1. Multilingual input problem - Similar Threads - Multilingual input problem

2. Input delay problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input delay problem: My computer that I recently bought has a problem with the keys having a huge input delay sometimes. My keyboard works just fine whenever I'm on a browser but sometimes the input lag is major whenever I'm playing games. This also happens with external keyboards. My computer...
  3. Remove Canadian Multilingual Standard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Canadian Multilingual Standard: I just got a new PC and Windows 11 and cannot remove the Canadian Multilingual Standard, and I can't handle my question marks becoming É anymore. I've gone all over the language and keyboard settings. There is no option I can find to remove this keyboard. Under preferred...
  4. Remove Canadian Multilingual Standard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Canadian Multilingual Standard: I just got a new PC and Windows 11 and cannot remove the Canadian Multilingual Standard, and I can't handle my question marks becoming É anymore. I've gone all over the language and keyboard settings. There is no option I can find to remove this keyboard. Under preferred...
  5. Controll Input Problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controll Input Problem?: Recently, I bought a game for the PS2 and inserted to an emulator while also having an adapter plug for a PS2 controller. When I first played it, it worked fine. The controller had no responsive issues and I assumed it will be for the next time I use it. When I decided to use...
  6. Controll Input Problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controll Input Problem?: Recently, I bought a game for the PS2 and inserted to an emulator while also having an adapter plug for a PS2 controller. When I first played it, it worked fine. The controller had no responsive issues and I assumed it will be for the next time I use it. When I decided to use...
  7. Mouse Input Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Input Problems: Hi,I am having issues relating to mouse input on windows 10.My mouse input suddenly ceases to cause any input on my pc. Unplugging the mouse and plugging it back in temporarily fix the issue, but it comes back and eventually becomes completely unfixable. I have reinstalled...
  8. Multilingual spell check

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multilingual spell check: Can not set-up spell check in two languages.Also Word does not highlight misspelled words. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multilingual-spell-check/6e03d8cb-98e7-4762-81a6-55e66ab1e2da
  9. Audio input problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio input problems: I am having a problem with static noise with my audio input, I do not have a microphone plugged in but i still get a static noise. I tried troubleshooting it but it says it doesn’t have any problems. Is there any fix to this issue?...
  10. multilingual keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    multilingual keyboard: Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to add in the next Window update an option for the keyboard. It would allow when you press for a long time on one key to show all the possible accents for this key. Just like with phone! It would be very practical especially with...