Windows 10: Multimedia Keys

Discus and support Multimedia Keys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I have the All In One Media keyboard and I want to disable the multimedia keys (like the home button, the music button and the explorer button)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jebrum, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Jebrum Win User

Multimedia Keys

Hello! I have the All In One Media keyboard and I want to disable the multimedia keys (like the home button, the music button and the explorer button) so I can use them for something else. How do I do it? I can't find any way.

:)

Jebrum, Sep 24, 2019

2. N70 Multimedia Key

Hi everyone

i used to set the program MSDICT Viewer for my N70 Multimedia Key, before i upgrade the phone's firmware from v 3.*** (i don't remember! Multimedia Keys :D) to 5.0638.3.0.1. but now i can't set it up any more! MSDICT viewr is not available in the program list of Multimedia
    Key. surprisingly it is available for other keys as i go to tools\settings\phone\standby mode. what is the problem with the multimedia key? why it doesn't show all the programs installed in the phone?

i reinstalled MSDICT but again it didn't work.

any suggestions appreciated.

thanks.

Ali

almas---01, Sep 24, 2019
  3. ChandanMN Win User
    How to disable the multimedia keys on Windows 10?

Thanks for answering.

I followed the steps which u have mentioned above. But I am not able to see below option in Hardware tab:

• Click the check box next to option "Enable multimedia buttons and onscreen display" to un-check the option.
    And I have Windows10 Home Single Language installed.

ChandanMN, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Multimedia Keys

How to disable the multimedia keys on Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to disable the multimedia keys of the keyboard.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps,

• Click the "Control Panel" button from "Start" menu and double-click "Keyboard" application.
    • Click the "Hardware" tab in the "Properties" window.
    • Click the check box next to option "Enable multimedia buttons and onscreen display" to un-check the option.
    • Click "Apply" button to apply the changes and then click "OK" button to exit "Keyboard Properties" window.
    • Restart computer for the changes to take effect.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Multimedia Keys

1. Multimedia Keys - Similar Threads - Multimedia Keys

2. Function keys stuck as multimedia keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function keys stuck as multimedia keys: I’m having trouble with my function keys : I was playing valorant and got a bit angry so I half smacked half angrily typed on the keyboard resulting in a gibberish sentence to be thrown up. Now the consequences to my actions resulted in a few issues but i unplugged my...
  3. Function keys stuck as multimedia keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Function keys stuck as multimedia keys: I’m having trouble with my function keys : I was playing valorant and got a bit angry so I half smacked half angrily typed on the keyboard resulting in a gibberish sentence to be thrown up. Now the consequences to my actions resulted in a few issues but i unplugged my...
  4. Multimedia keys not responding bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multimedia keys not responding bug: Hey, my multimedia keys keep breaking play/pause/previous/next.I believe this happens when I have 2 audio sources, and I press play, then it breaks the keys and they won't respond anymore for example, having spotify and youtube video open. This has been happening for a while,...
  5. Multimedia keys not responding bug

Multimedia keys not responding bug: Hey, my multimedia keys keep breaking play/pause/previous/next.I believe this happens when I have 2 audio sources, and I press play, then it breaks the keys and they won't respond anymore for example, having spotify and youtube video open. This has been happening for a while,...
  6. how can i make this microsoft natural multimedia keyboard 1.0a make the built-in keys...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i make this microsoft natural multimedia keyboard 1.0a make the built-in keys...: some keys work such as sleep, calculator , media, mail, web/home and the play/pause etc but not those 4 keys on the title includding messenger button.is there an app i could use to assign these buttons functions? without removing the functions on the buttons that worked by...
  7. how can i make this microsoft natural multimedia keyboard 1.0a make the built-in keys...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i make this microsoft natural multimedia keyboard 1.0a make the built-in keys...: some keys work such as sleep, calculator , media, mail, web/home and the play/pause etc but not those 4 keys on the title includding messenger button.is there an app i could use to assign these buttons functions? without removing the functions on the buttons that worked by...
  8. how can i make this microsoft natural multimedia keyboard 1.0a make the built-in keys...

9. Fn Lock and external keyboard function keys F-keys acting as multimedia keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fn Lock and external keyboard function keys F-keys acting as multimedia keys: Hi there,So I seem to have this problem with my external keyboard.The 'Fn lock' is enabled on my laptop, but still the F-keys on my external keyboard act as if it were off act as multimedia keys. When I turn off 'Fn lock' on my laptop, the F-keys on my external keyboard still...
  10. Fn Lock and external keyboard function keys F-keys acting as multimedia keys

Fn Lock and external keyboard function keys F-keys acting as multimedia keys: Hi there,So I seem to have this problem with my external keyboard.The 'Fn lock' is enabled on my laptop, but still the F-keys on my external keyboard act as if it were off act as multimedia keys. When I turn off 'Fn lock' on my laptop, the F-keys on my external keyboard still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aplikasi multimedia key n70

2. multimedia keys