Windows 10: Multimedia Player

Discus and support Multimedia Player in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My multimedia files default player is "MPC-HC". A day or two ago it stopped playing .swf files. I did not uninstall the Adobe flash player yet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Motim, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Motim Win User

Multimedia Player

Hello,
    My multimedia files default player is "MPC-HC". A day or two ago it stopped playing .swf files.
    I did not uninstall the Adobe flash player yet.
    Searched the internet - could not find an answer, so I'm asking the experts. (Well, its not a windows direct issue)
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

Program's version = MPC-HC 1.9.8.115
    PS. I tried to install a previous version , no results.
    Windows 10 pro, 1909x64, winver 18363.1256

:)

Motim, Jan 12, 2021

2. portable multimedia player

Anyone can suggest me a good multimedia player excluding apple ipod & similer to this one?

Actually i was going to buy ipod but than i came across this..It has lots of features and even bigger screen than ipod..and less price.so i'm confused now..

Can anyone tell me/link me to excat configuration/features of this player? i want to read all features and compare..

Also tell me other such multimediaplayers with price which i sould check before buy anyone of them..

Thanks..

freebird_9924, Jan 12, 2021
  3. nokia multimedia player

im using the nokia multimedia player found in pc suite

roberth---01, Jan 12, 2021
  4. NEVWBA Win User

Multimedia Player

multimedia player not working

my multimedia player is not playing cds . any clues what to try ?

NEVWBA, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Multimedia Player

1. Multimedia Player - Similar Threads - Multimedia Player

2. Function keys stuck as multimedia keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function keys stuck as multimedia keys: I’m having trouble with my function keys : I was playing valorant and got a bit angry so I half smacked half angrily typed on the keyboard resulting in a gibberish sentence to be thrown up. Now the consequences to my actions resulted in a few issues but i unplugged my...
  3. Function keys stuck as multimedia keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Function keys stuck as multimedia keys: I’m having trouble with my function keys : I was playing valorant and got a bit angry so I half smacked half angrily typed on the keyboard resulting in a gibberish sentence to be thrown up. Now the consequences to my actions resulted in a few issues but i unplugged my...
  4. Multimedia keys not responding bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multimedia keys not responding bug: Hey, my multimedia keys keep breaking play/pause/previous/next.I believe this happens when I have 2 audio sources, and I press play, then it breaks the keys and they won't respond anymore for example, having spotify and youtube video open. This has been happening for a while,...
  5. Multimedia keys not responding bug

Multimedia keys not responding bug: Hey, my multimedia keys keep breaking play/pause/previous/next.I believe this happens when I have 2 audio sources, and I press play, then it breaks the keys and they won't respond anymore for example, having spotify and youtube video open. This has been happening for a while,...
  6. Is there a driver for Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Sound Speakers to WIndows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a driver for Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Sound Speakers to WIndows 11?: or app or any solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-driver-for-bose-companion-20-multimedia/8eadc737-c829-404b-8f2b-2371d5ce16a0
  7. Is there a driver for Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Sound Speakers to WIndows 11?

Is there a driver for Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Sound Speakers to WIndows 11?: or app or any solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-driver-for-bose-companion-20-multimedia/8eadc737-c829-404b-8f2b-2371d5ce16a0
  8. Looking for a good free Multimedia Player

Looking for a good free Multimedia Player: I currently have 4 And use 4 MM Players. MPC-HC-64bit, Videolan (VLC) Player, Zoom player, and Windows Media Player 12. MPC-HC was my default mm player. It had a slew of internal codecs, fairly easy to operate, easy to skip through frames, a lot of customization, Videos load...
  9. How do you set multimedia keys to affect another audio source or music player's volume?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you set multimedia keys to affect another audio source or music player's volume?: How do you set multimedia keys to affect the volume of another audio source or music player's volume? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-multimedia-keys-to-affect-another/c782bd70-db44-4e20-a1af-1c608b730cf4
  10. Multimedia keys on keyboard only work when player has focus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multimedia keys on keyboard only work when player has focus: Hello, I have a PowerDVD 16 Ultimate, installed on a Windows 10 Enterprise x64 system. I have a weird problem with the multimedia keys (Play, Stop, Fwd, Back, etc.). When PowerDVD has focus, they work as intended; however, when PowerDVD does not have focus (t.ex. if...