Windows 10: multimedia settings

Discus and support multimedia settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; multimedia setting preventing monitor shutdown when watching videos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UnlivingTick81, Dec 8, 2020.

1. multimedia settings

multimedia setting preventing monitor shutdown when watching videos

:)

UnlivingTick81, Dec 8, 2020

2. 'Multimedia Settings' in Windows 10?

This seems like you need to change the Plan Settings. We suggest that you check the resolution provided by ShrikarAcharya on this

link
    to fix issues with multimedia settings in Windows 10.

Let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Nathaniel Mon, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 8, 2020
  4. multimedia settings

N70 Multimedia Key

Hi everyone

i used to set the program MSDICT Viewer for my N70 Multimedia Key, before i upgrade the phone's firmware from v 3.*** (i don't remember! multimedia settings :D) to 5.0638.3.0.1. but now i can't set it up any more! MSDICT viewr is not available in the program list of Multimedia
    Key. surprisingly it is available for other keys as i go to tools\settings\phone\standby mode. what is the problem with the multimedia key? why it doesn't show all the programs installed in the phone?

i reinstalled MSDICT but again it didn't work.

any suggestions appreciated.

thanks.

Ali

almas---01, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

multimedia settings

1. multimedia settings - Similar Threads - multimedia settings

2. Function keys stuck as multimedia keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function keys stuck as multimedia keys: I’m having trouble with my function keys : I was playing valorant and got a bit angry so I half smacked half angrily typed on the keyboard resulting in a gibberish sentence to be thrown up. Now the consequences to my actions resulted in a few issues but i unplugged my...
  3. Function keys stuck as multimedia keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Function keys stuck as multimedia keys: I’m having trouble with my function keys : I was playing valorant and got a bit angry so I half smacked half angrily typed on the keyboard resulting in a gibberish sentence to be thrown up. Now the consequences to my actions resulted in a few issues but i unplugged my...
  4. Multimedia keys not responding bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multimedia keys not responding bug: Hey, my multimedia keys keep breaking play/pause/previous/next.I believe this happens when I have 2 audio sources, and I press play, then it breaks the keys and they won't respond anymore for example, having spotify and youtube video open. This has been happening for a while,...
  5. Multimedia keys not responding bug

Multimedia keys not responding bug: Hey, my multimedia keys keep breaking play/pause/previous/next.I believe this happens when I have 2 audio sources, and I press play, then it breaks the keys and they won't respond anymore for example, having spotify and youtube video open. This has been happening for a while,...
  6. Is there a driver for Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Sound Speakers to WIndows 11?

Is there a driver for Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Sound Speakers to WIndows 11?: or app or any solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-driver-for-bose-companion-20-multimedia/8eadc737-c829-404b-8f2b-2371d5ce16a0
  7. Multimedia Settings is not listed in advanced power options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multimedia Settings is not listed in advanced power options: [ATTACH] Windows won't turn my display off or go to sleep anymore (since 2 weeks or so). I did not change anything and I don't know since when my advanced power option settings don't have the Multimedia stuff anymore... I tried to get them back by doing this...
  8. How to change Multimedia Settings using PowerCFG tool in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Multimedia Settings using PowerCFG tool in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Depending on whether you are on battery or plugged in, Multimedia settings can vary. […] This article How to change Multimedia Settings using PowerCFG tool in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. How do you set multimedia keys to affect another audio source or music player's volume?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you set multimedia keys to affect another audio source or music player's volume?: How do you set multimedia keys to affect the volume of another audio source or music player's volume? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-multimedia-keys-to-affect-another/c782bd70-db44-4e20-a1af-1c608b730cf4
  10. My microphone sets to mute when i use any multimedia key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone sets to mute when i use any multimedia key: So, as it says in subject, when i use multimedia key it will mute my microphone that i have set as default in recording devices, i tried multiple keyboards and it always do the same. I've been looking on internet for solution and i found nothing so im asking here...