Windows 10: Multimonitor fullscreen issue

Discus and support Multimonitor fullscreen issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, When using the Windows 10 Netflix app or Edge watching full screen i can't get it to stay there all the time while i'm doing other things on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tychus66, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Tychus66 Win User

Multimonitor fullscreen issue

Hi,

When using the Windows 10 Netflix app or Edge watching full screen i can't get it to stay there all the time while i'm doing other things on my other monitors. i have 3 monitors usually watching a movie or YouTube clip on edge/Netflix and doing other thing on the other monitors that makes the full screen to pause and reduce itself to the start bar. it's extremely annoying is there any setting or something i can do to fix this issue ?

:)

Tychus66, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Multimonitor fullscreen issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Multimonitor fullscreen issue

1. Multimonitor fullscreen issue - Similar Threads - Multimonitor fullscreen issue

2. Fullscreen Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen Issues: Having some problems getting games/applications to work in fullscreen. The screen will typically go black, and I’ll be able to move the mouse around and hear music if any, but I can’t interact with anything. Whenever this happens, I have to shut off the computer itself and...
  3. Fullscreen Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen Issues: Having some problems getting games/applications to work in fullscreen. The screen will typically go black, and I’ll be able to move the mouse around and hear music if any, but I can’t interact with anything. Whenever this happens, I have to shut off the computer itself and...
  4. Multimonitor sleep settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multimonitor sleep settings: In a multimonitor system, I would like to be able to put 2 monitors to sleep while keeping the third awake. Computer will still be active to show something on the third screen. Please don't misunderstand me. I mean that when I don't use the mouse or the keyboard for a while,...
  5. Multimonitor sleep settings

Multimonitor sleep settings: In a multimonitor system, I would like to be able to put 2 monitors to sleep while keeping the third awake. Computer will still be active to show something on the third screen. Please don't misunderstand me. I mean that when I don't use the mouse or the keyboard for a while,...
  6. fullscreen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fullscreen issue: so. undertale last breath is a game i play but it starts in a small window so im like "no problem ill just run a trouble shooter" i couldnt go fullscreen but i cant see the whole game when the troubleshooter makes the screen smaller....
  7. fullscreen issue

fullscreen issue: so. undertale last breath is a game i play but it starts in a small window so im like "no problem ill just run a trouble shooter" i couldnt go fullscreen but i cant see the whole game when the troubleshooter makes the screen smaller....
  8. Night Light multimonitor!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light multimonitor!: Hi all, I have two monitor setup on my desktop with a third virtual monitor duping my primary screen thru a capture card on another streaming pc the two physical monitors are as follows: Monitor #1primary: ViewSonic 32 inch 4k hdr10 monitor running at 1080p no hdr most...
  9. Fullscreen Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen Issues: Every time I exit fullscreen from youtube, or anything really that has a fullscreen function, I get forced into a "windowed" state and have to manually maximize each time this happens, any help? submitted by /u/Heusan [link] [comments]...
  10. Fullscreen Issues On Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen Issues On Games: Hello everybody, Yesterday I completed my first PC build. I installed Windows 10 Home on it and ran Windows Update until everything is up to date. I then downloaded and installed my latest graphics card drivers. After installing Steam and the Xbox Beta App, I downloaded...