Windows 10: Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game Crashes with the "Windows Application Error Event 1000"‎ in...

Discus and support Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game Crashes with the "Windows Application Error Event 1000"‎ in... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I am trying to play Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game but sometimes in 5 sometimes in 10 game always crashes back to desktop without any error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by oneofthefew_, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game Crashes with the "Windows Application Error Event 1000"‎ in...

Hello.

I am trying to play Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game but sometimes in 5 sometimes in 10 game always crashes back to desktop without any error except "Windows Application Error Event 1000"

I have tried many other multiplayer games and never had the same issue. Also i was in touch with Publisher EA Support and they said no one except me has reported to them with same issue.

I have a decent system for running the game.

Amd ryzen 5 2600

gtx 1660 ti

16 gb ram.

Can you help me please?

Thanks.

:)

oneofthefew_, Feb 11, 2021

2. Event 1000 Application Error

The game gta5 suddenly exited while I was playing it. I found that the cause of this issue was because of the event 1000 application error. Can anyone help me?

Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game Crashes with the "Windows Application Error Event 1000"‎ in... ff412fcf-9052-4771-b560-c6bab6ae9dc2?upload=true.png

randomuser_byt, Feb 11, 2021
  3. JaKSLaP Win User
    Event 1000 Application Error Faulting Application Name: attrib.exe

Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game Crashes with the "Windows Application Error Event 1000"‎ in... [​IMG]

Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game Crashes with the "Windows Application Error Event 1000"‎ in... [​IMG]

JaKSLaP, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Edboy452 Win User

Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game Crashes with the "Windows Application Error Event 1000"‎ in...

Event 1000 Games Keep Crashing

A week or two ago I purchased a bunch of parts and built my latest gaming PC. I will post my specs, DxDiag as well as some Event 1000 messages I've had below. Essentially my issue is that all of my
    games will crash, with the exception of a few Paradox Interactive titles which are only like 5 Gigabyte games. Anything that has real graphics, mainly RDR2, Deus Ex MD, Kingdom Come, Middle Earth SoW will just crash 30 minutes in, same error all the time,
    it shows as Event 1000. Sometimes the faulting module will be the game .exe itself, sometimes it shows up as PhysX3Common_x64.dll or nvwgf2umx.dll (These are from my recent Deus Ex logs). I've tried everything, used CCleaner to try and fix registry, sfc /scannow
    and/or DISM never show any issues. My event viewer is also showing a lot of event 65 errors with 0x57. I already reinstalled Windows 10 and deleted everything on my C drive once and afraid to again since I'm running on an M.2 Drive. How can I fix this?

My Specs:

Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570e

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x

GPU: Nvidia Brand RTX 2080

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 4x16gb at 3200mhz

PSU: Corsair HX1000

Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro RGB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750d

Drives:

M.2 (C): Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Seagate Barracuda Pro 14tb

I will post my DxDiag and some XML logs via my Dropbox. I'll add more of the XML logs as crashes keep coming.

Dropbox - PC Issues - Simplify your life

Edboy452, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game Crashes with the "Windows Application Error Event 1000"‎ in...

1. Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game Crashes with the "Windows Application Error Event 1000"‎ in... - Similar Threads - Multiplayer Battlefield Game

2. Multiplayer Game Crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer Game Crashes at launch: Games like Rust, Fortnite, Sea of Thieves, or any multiplayer games i try to play crashes at launch leaving me with either a black screen or a frozen screen of the games. Single players games work fine and even after opening ports for the games I am still met with the same...
  3. Multiplayer Game Crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiplayer Game Crashes at launch: Games like Rust, Fortnite, Sea of Thieves, or any multiplayer games i try to play crashes at launch leaving me with either a black screen or a frozen screen of the games. Single players games work fine and even after opening ports for the games I am still met with the same...
  4. Multiplayer Games crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer Games crashes at launch: Games like Rust, Fortnite, Sea of Thieves, or any multiplayer games i try to play crashes at launch leaving me with either a black screen or a frozen screen of the games. Single players games work fine and even after opening ports for the games I am still met with the same...
  5. Multiplayer Games crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiplayer Games crashes at launch: Games like Rust, Fortnite, Sea of Thieves, or any multiplayer games i try to play crashes at launch leaving me with either a black screen or a frozen screen of the games. Single players games work fine and even after opening ports for the games I am still met with the same...
  6. Battlefield 2 not connecting to LAN multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 2 not connecting to LAN multiplayer: I have a legit old copies of BF2. While the game works on Windows 7 and 8 including local multiplayer, but on Windows 10, I tried to join to other PC with the same game version, BF2 shuts itself down. However hosting the game seems working without problems and other PCs can...
  7. Battlefield 1 Edition Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 1 Edition Question: I am planning to purchase Battlefield 1 today, but I had a question on the Editions. Is there any benefit to the Deluxe and Ultimate Editions for someone who will likely spend most or all of the time playing the Single Player campaign? 67556
  8. Battlefield 1 Open Beta is On!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 1 Open Beta is On!: Battlefield 1 Open Beta is now on and it's awesome! If you signed up to be a BF1 Insider, check your email for redeem code and get into the battle! [img] 62145
  9. Battlefield 1 and GTX680 crashing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 1 and GTX680 crashing problem: My kids usually inherit components following my PC upgrades. One of them has my old Inno 3D GTX680. This is still a decent card and he plays Battlefield 1 at high settings and it looks and performs just as well as my other kids GTX780 Ti (also a hand down). Problem is that...
  10. BSOD playing Battlefield 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Battlefield 1: I've never had an issue with system crashes, or playing the new battlefield 1 beta, but after a few hours I got a BSOD with Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I looked online, ran a few scans, and updated some software, but in the middle of that process I got another BSOD...