Windows 10: multiplayer calpabilitys

Discus and support multiplayer calpabilitys in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; i cant play mc online it says to change the parent account settings but my account isnt a child account... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by SKAIIUM, Jan 22, 2021.

1. SKAIIUM Win User

multiplayer calpabilitys

i cant play mc online it says to change the parent account settings but my account isnt a child account

:)

SKAIIUM, Jan 22, 2021

2. Free Multiplayer

Hey there,
    ChibuikeFranklin

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

With regards to free multiplayer for Xbox Live, please post to the Xbox UserVoice service here:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com

The community will be able to comment and vote for your suggestion. Please be sure to search for free multiplayer suggestion before making a suggestion of your own.

These forums are for people who would like help, or to discuss, Microsoft products listed on the home page here:
    Microsoft Community

For information on where to post Xbox Questions that do not fit into this community, please look at my article here:

Finding the right support options, for problems with the Xbox Console and Accessories

A final note, PlayStation users have to pay for online play also multiplayer calpabilitys :) It is only PlayStation 3 users that don't . But ask yourself this: If Microsoft offer free play for online multiplayer, how would you fund the servers needed for Xbox Live?

• Higher Game Prices?
    • Higher rental Prices?
    • Less servers and availability?
    • Less servers and sustainability?

Good luck with your suggestion,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 22, 2021
  3. Rise of Nations: Extended Edition multiplayer not working.

Hi,

You may receive a permission to access multiplayer services error if you are using a child account or your online safety settings are set up incorrectly. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you using a child account?
    • Aside from the privacy settings, have you tried to change the online safety settings of the account?
    • Can you play other multiplayer games using the same account?

If you are using a child account, we would like to let you know that only a parent account can change the online safety settings of your profile. In the meantime, you may follow the steps on this

link
    to allow your account to play multiplayer games online.

Loraine Mon, Jan 22, 2021
  4. multiplayer calpabilitys

multiplayer?

Is forza 7 multiplayer on xbox one?

RussellRoberts1, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

multiplayer calpabilitys

1. multiplayer calpabilitys - Similar Threads - multiplayer calpabilitys

2. minecraft multiplayer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft multiplayer.: Hi, I have just bought minecraft java edition on my windows 10 laptop, but when I go into the app, it lets me play single player but not multiplayer, when I hover over the multiplayer option it just says 'check your microsoft account settings'. I have tried to search on many...
  3. minecraft says that the multiplayer is off even that we enabled it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft says that the multiplayer is off even that we enabled it: ok my friend bought a microsoft java minecraft account and when he try to log into online it says that its disabled so we enabled it and its still disabled....
  4. Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game Crashes with the "Windows Application Error Event 1000"‎ in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game Crashes with the "Windows Application Error Event 1000"‎ in...: Hello. I am trying to play Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game but sometimes in 5 sometimes in 10 game always crashes back to desktop without any error except "Windows Application Error Event 1000" I have tried many other multiplayer games and never had the same issue. Also i...
  5. minecraft java edition multiplayer error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft java edition multiplayer error: ill try to join a freind or they will try to join me. we will open the world to lan and try to join but this error pops up every time failed to connect to serverio.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexeption: connection timed out: no further information: we...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 multiplayer issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 multiplayer issue: me and my friends have been playing on a Minecraft world for a few weeks. they play on mobile, and i play on PC. recently when one friend disconnected and tried to join again, he could not join and was suck on the " locating sever". on the internet is said to kill him in...
  7. Certain multiplayer games causing critical errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain multiplayer games causing critical errors: Hi, I built a new PC last week. Here are some pertinent specs: Mobo: ASUS ROG X570-E CPU: Ryzen 5800x GPU: Nvidia FE 3090 Ram: Neo-Z Trident 3600 PSU: Corsair 850W In that time, I've played a few different games. Hitman 3, Sekiro and Phasmaphobia online all run...
  8. Minecraft Java Edition Multiplayer restrictions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition Multiplayer restrictions: My child has installed Minecraft Java on his PC but it says that multiplayer is restricted and it needs to be changed in settings, I have changed the settings in both mine and my child's account so that online multiplayer and joining groups is allowed, yet it still won't...
  9. I still can't join the multiplayer world although I already allowed the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still can't join the multiplayer world although I already allowed the settings: So, the issues are, I already allowed the settings to make sure that the multiplayer is on. After that, I login into Minecraft and open the game and guess what happens. The game still not allow me to play Minecraft although the settings are set on allow. All of it I set as '...
  10. Minecraft Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Multiplayer: For some odd reason, i cant play minecraft multiplayer on PC; could somebody help and maybe provide a link to a page where i can change the settings Yes i have looked at people talking about the same problem and i cannot seem to find the windows online saftey tab, please...