Windows 10: Multiplayer games lag on pc

Discus and support Multiplayer games lag on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So the game i'm talking about is Roblox. Whenever I play a game on there my character doesn't fully load in, it starts moving slowly and nothing barely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jadeyfladey, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Multiplayer games lag on pc

So the game i'm talking about is Roblox. Whenever I play a game on there my character doesn't fully load in, it starts moving slowly and nothing barely shows up on the game. When I try to move in the game it starts lagging saying "Roblox isn't responding." This didn't just happen once. It happens every time I get into a game. Its been going on for months. But then I found Microsoft Support and I heard they help with these type of problems. Do you have any drivers or softwares that I can install to fix this issue?

:)

jadeyfladey, Jan 9, 2021

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jan 9, 2021
  3. aoftware Win User
    multiplayer game

How to know multiplayers game ?

aoftware, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Jose Est Win User

Multiplayer games lag on pc

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Multiplayer games lag on pc

1. Multiplayer games lag on pc - Similar Threads - Multiplayer games lag

2. Internet Problems in Multiplayer Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Problems in Multiplayer Games: Hello; While playing online games on my computer Steam, Epic Games and League of Legends etc..., the device's internet connection is cut off. I can access the internet from my other devices and my internet comes back after a while after I close the game. Turning off the...
  3. Multiplayer Game Crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer Game Crashes at launch: Games like Rust, Fortnite, Sea of Thieves, or any multiplayer games i try to play crashes at launch leaving me with either a black screen or a frozen screen of the games. Single players games work fine and even after opening ports for the games I am still met with the same...
  4. Multiplayer Games crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer Games crashes at launch: Games like Rust, Fortnite, Sea of Thieves, or any multiplayer games i try to play crashes at launch leaving me with either a black screen or a frozen screen of the games. Single players games work fine and even after opening ports for the games I am still met with the same...
  5. PC crashes while playing multiplayer games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while playing multiplayer games: Hello,For a few weeks now my computer has been rebooting whenever I play a multiplayer game. It can be after a minute or an hour. Otherwise it works fine for hours in single player. I have updated all the drivers I had network drivers in particular but I still have the...
  6. PC crashes while playing multiplayer games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes while playing multiplayer games: Hello,For a few weeks now my computer has been rebooting whenever I play a multiplayer game. It can be after a minute or an hour. Otherwise it works fine for hours in single player. I have updated all the drivers I had network drivers in particular but I still have the...
  7. Multiplay Minecraft on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplay Minecraft on PC: How do i enable multiplayer minecraft on PC for my children? Everything I see has to do with Xbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplay-minecraft-on-pc/e3056950-0cb3-4f9a-8e35-d5298b2ccb9b
  8. enable multiplayer on pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    enable multiplayer on pc: how do I enable multiplayer for minecradt? when i do it on the game it says my lutiplayer is enabled and to go to settings on my microsoft account. please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-multiplayer-on-pc/5657766c-b837-4d4c-a7f0-92cb0c0d69ad
  9. Asphalt 9 lagging in multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 lagging in multiplayer: Hello, I come here to ask for solutions on how to fix lag in Asphalt 9 multiplayer. Once i start the race, everyone already started the race many seconds before I start....
  10. multiplayer games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiplayer games: i need help please i cant play old games multiplayer such as medal of honor allied **** and fifa 07 on windows 10 i need a solution please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/multiplayer-games/2767967e-7e39-400f-a97e-ccdbb50425a9