Windows 10: Multiplayer settings wont turn on

Discus and support Multiplayer settings wont turn on in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So when i want to join my friends world it say unable to connect to the world so we decided to let me create the world then i go to setting to see if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BillyTrison, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Multiplayer settings wont turn on

So when i want to join my friends world it say unable to connect to the world so we decided to let me create the world then i go to setting to see if multiplayer setting is on

Multiplayer settings wont turn on 8d9c5de3-2f76-4f22-b873-de7edabcd479?upload=true.png As you can see its tuned on so i enter my world and invite my friend to join and he said that he didnt recieve any invites so i let him find my worlds on friends but he didnt find it so i checked on setting and this is what i got Multiplayer settings wont turn on 7a274cff-aa15-4824-8869-863e8c04d4e0?upload=true.png the multiplayer settings is turned off and i cant do anything about it,i created a new one bunch of time and it happen again,my Xbox is:ThermicPluto199 my email : *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I played this on mcpe windows 10 1.11.4.2 version on android its all so weird please microsoft fix this cuz i didnt pay minecraft for nothing

:)

BillyTrison, Jun 16, 2019

2. Free Multiplayer

Hey there,
    ChibuikeFranklin

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

With regards to free multiplayer for Xbox Live, please post to the Xbox UserVoice service here:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com

The community will be able to comment and vote for your suggestion. Please be sure to search for free multiplayer suggestion before making a suggestion of your own.

These forums are for people who would like help, or to discuss, Microsoft products listed on the home page here:
    Microsoft Community

For information on where to post Xbox Questions that do not fit into this community, please look at my article here:

Finding the right support options, for problems with the Xbox Console and Accessories

A final note, PlayStation users have to pay for online play also Multiplayer settings wont turn on :) It is only PlayStation 3 users that don't . But ask yourself this: If Microsoft offer free play for online multiplayer, how would you fund the servers needed for Xbox Live?

• Higher Game Prices?
    • Higher rental Prices?
    • Less servers and availability?
    • Less servers and sustainability?

Good luck with your suggestion,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 16, 2019
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Multiplayer settings wont turn on

Rise of Nations: Extended Edition multiplayer not working.

Hi,

You may receive a permission to access multiplayer services error if you are using a child account or your online safety settings are set up incorrectly. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you using a child account?
    • Aside from the privacy settings, have you tried to change the online safety settings of the account?
    • Can you play other multiplayer games using the same account?

If you are using a child account, we would like to let you know that only a parent account can change the online safety settings of your profile. In the meantime, you may follow the steps on this

link
    to allow your account to play multiplayer games online.

Loraine Mon, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Multiplayer settings wont turn on

1. Multiplayer settings wont turn on - Similar Threads - Multiplayer settings wont

2. Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer: Cyycycucuivi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplayer/b99f39ce-7b79-4f6e-9f93-faee320237de
  3. "let apps run in the background" setting wont turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "let apps run in the background" setting wont turn on: as shown in the picture, the let apps run in the background setting wont turn on and is greyed out, my laptop is a personal laptop and is not connected to/ affiliated with any organisation so it shouldnt be that, how do i turn this setting on?...
  4. "let apps run in the background" setting wont turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "let apps run in the background" setting wont turn on: as shown in the picture, the let apps run in the background setting wont turn on and is greyed out, my laptop is a personal laptop and is not connected to/ affiliated with any organisation so it shouldnt be that, how do i turn this setting on?...
  5. "let apps run in the background" setting wont turn on

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. I allowed all of the settings to play multiplayer but I still cannot access multiplayer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I allowed all of the settings to play multiplayer but I still cannot access multiplayer...: Minecraft java https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-allowed-all-of-the-settings-to-play-multiplayer/ac452d3a-630a-489f-8e09-2a1698f8d013
  7. mcc multiplayer wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mcc multiplayer wont work: i have mcc on my pc and its a potato but it runs everything up to halo 3 but none of the multiplayer works no matter what i do when i want to play it wont connect me to any one so i just sit their waiting for ever...
  8. Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer: Multiplayer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplayer/49a9a90f-2911-4d89-97b5-d223c5293dba
  9. Multiplayer set up help :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer set up help :: Howdy! I'm having trouble with the new website setup and accessing the option to enable multiplayer on my account. I'm sure the answer is fairly obvious, but it has me puzzled. I'm trying to play Minecraft but every time I try to open a realm it says "You can't play...
  10. Multiplayer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiplayer: Hey We have purchased SoT online and downloaded the game but the following error message appears: "Change your settings to play: You cannot play multiplayer games because of the way your account is configured. Go to the Privacy and Web Security Settings on XBOX.com to...