Multiplayer with Consoles

Discus and support Multiplayer with Consoles in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The pages all read streaming, which pretty much is using your console on a different screen. As we have seen, halo guardians has NO splitscreen, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Randy, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Randy Win User

The pages all read streaming, which pretty much is using your console on a different screen.

As we have seen, halo guardians has NO splitscreen, but coop and vs online. Could i "stream" to my pc and play with someone else who is on my xbox one. Like use my pc's force to play with someone. Obviously with restrictions to force me to use a remote and 60fps.

So, could it happen?

:)

Randy, Jul 21, 2015
  2. isaachunt Win User

infinite warfare update wont install

I have found if u go to settings and update console the the update will install and u can play campaign but multiplayer needs update in game and tries to update but nothing happening. hope this helps

isaachunt, Jul 21, 2015
  3. MiguelLiquidano Win User
    my xbox live does not recognize my account

I´ve just bought a 12 month xbox live gold but my console does not let me play online games, al the multiplayer menus are locked

* Moved from Windows(other)/Gaming

MiguelLiquidano, Jul 21, 2015
Thema:

1. Multiplayer with Consoles - Similar Threads - Multiplayer Consoles

2. No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other...: [ATTACH]No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other multiplayer games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/no-internet-connection-error-for-multiplayer-on/e5e38f3d-7332-4b3e-8fd3-1929fe6f3778
  3. New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger: [ATTACH] For the moments when we can’t be together IRL, Messenger video chat helps you connect in real-time with the people you care about most. Chatting face-to-face live makes all the difference when you have exciting news to share, you need a study buddy for a big test,...
  4. No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other...: [ATTACH]No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other multiplayer games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/no-internet-connection-error-for-multiplayer-on/e5e38f3d-7332-4b3e-8fd3-1929fe6f3778
  5. i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition: im trying to connect to my friend or another servers, but its says i need wifi for that but i don't have wifi and friend not from my city....
  6. Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10: When I try to accept a new realm membership from a friend on Minecraft Windows 10, it says I "cannot play online multiplayer through xbox live because of how my account is set up." So I went online and changed my settings to allow me to play online, went back to minecraft,...
  7. Battlefield 2 not connecting to LAN multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 2 not connecting to LAN multiplayer: I have a legit old copies of BF2. While the game works on Windows 7 and 8 including local multiplayer, but on Windows 10, I tried to join to other PC with the same game version, BF2 shuts itself down. However hosting the game seems working without problems and other PCs can...
  8. Xbox Live Free Multiplayer All-Access Event May 18-21, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Live Free Multiplayer All-Access Event May 18-21, 2017: 2ax83C28Ju8 We’re launching a Multiplayer All-Access event with a free unlock of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition. Xbox is inviting all Xbox Live members, with or without a Gold membership, to play online with friends for free in any game they own during our Multiplayer...
  9. Play Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer Private Beta Sept. 1 on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Play Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer Private Beta Sept. 1 on Xbox One: Soldiers! Starting this Friday, September 1 at 10 a.m. PDT you can get your boots on the ground and start playing Call of Duty: WWII during the game’s private multiplayer beta, lasting through to Monday, September 4 at 10 a.m. PDT. To access the beta, you will need to...
  10. Play Destiny 2 Open Beta During Multiplayer All-Access July 21-23

in Windows 10 News
    Play Destiny 2 Open Beta During Multiplayer All-Access July 21-23: IGoVfjwYhis It’s simple — games are better with friends. Starting Friday, July 21 to Sunday, July 23, you can play online in any game you own with your friends for free during our Multiplayer All-Access event on Xbox One and Xbox 360 — Xbox Live Gold membership not...