Multiplayer with Consoles

Discus and support Multiplayer with Consoles in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; The pages all read streaming, which pretty much is using your console on a different screen. As we have seen, halo guardians has NO splitscreen, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Randy, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Randy Win User

The pages all read streaming, which pretty much is using your console on a different screen.

As we have seen, halo guardians has NO splitscreen, but coop and vs online. Could i "stream" to my pc and play with someone else who is on my xbox one. Like use my pc's force to play with someone. Obviously with restrictions to force me to use a remote and 60fps.

So, could it happen?

:)

Randy, Jul 21, 2015
  2. isaachunt Win User

infinite warfare update wont install

I have found if u go to settings and update console the the update will install and u can play campaign but multiplayer needs update in game and tries to update but nothing happening. hope this helps

isaachunt, Jul 21, 2015
  3. MiguelLiquidano Win User
    my xbox live does not recognize my account

I´ve just bought a 12 month xbox live gold but my console does not let me play online games, al the multiplayer menus are locked

* Moved from Windows(other)/Gaming

MiguelLiquidano, Jul 21, 2015
Thema:

Multiplayer with Consoles

Multiplayer with Consoles - Similar Threads - Multiplayer Consoles

1. Windows Assesment Console result

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Assesment Console result: I ran the Windows Assessment Console driver section, and recorded these results. As you can see there are 9 multiple drivers, and 4 unnecessary drivers. What is the best way to approach/correct these issues without me regretting something? [img] 111471
  2. Console UWP Applications and File-system Access

in Windows 10 Support
    Console UWP Applications and File-system Access: As announced in the May 2018 issue of MSDN Magazine, the latest Windows update introduces support for Console UWP apps. We’re also introducing support for UWP apps to get broader access to the file-system than was previously possible. In fact, it was during the design and...
  3. Xbox Live Free Multiplayer All-Access Event May 18-21, 2017

in Windows 10 Support
    Xbox Live Free Multiplayer All-Access Event May 18-21, 2017: 2ax83C28Ju8 We’re launching a Multiplayer All-Access event with a free unlock of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition. Xbox is inviting all Xbox Live members, with or without a Gold membership, to play online with friends for free in any game they own during our Multiplayer...
  4. Play Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer Private Beta Sept. 1 on Xbox One

in Windows 10 Support
    Play Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer Private Beta Sept. 1 on Xbox One: Soldiers! Starting this Friday, September 1 at 10 a.m. PDT you can get your boots on the ground and start playing Call of Duty: WWII during the game’s private multiplayer beta, lasting through to Monday, September 4 at 10 a.m. PDT. To access the beta, you will need to...
  5. Multiplayer All-Access Event on Xbox Live, Now Through October 27-30

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiplayer All-Access Event on Xbox Live, Now Through October 27-30: RlFPVRfFEPU Xbox is inviting all Xbox Live members without a Gold membership to play online with friends for free during our Multiplayer All-Access event from October 27 to October 30 on Xbox One and Xbox 360. This is a great opportunity for players across both...
  6. Play Destiny 2 Open Beta During Multiplayer All-Access July 21-23

in Windows 10 Support
    Play Destiny 2 Open Beta During Multiplayer All-Access July 21-23: IGoVfjwYhis It’s simple — games are better with friends. Starting Friday, July 21 to Sunday, July 23, you can play online in any game you own with your friends for free during our Multiplayer All-Access event on Xbox One and Xbox 360 — Xbox Live Gold membership not...
  7. Play Halo Wars 2 Blitz Multiplayer Beta on Xbox One & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Play Halo Wars 2 Blitz Multiplayer Beta on Xbox One & Windows 10: Today, the Halo Wars 2 Blitz Multiplayer Beta officially launches on Windows 10 PC and Xbox One! The Blitz multiplayer beta is open to anyone on Windows 10 PC in the Windows Store and for Xbox Live Gold members on Xbox One, and runs from today until Jan. 30. z4Z7QIKb87w...
Multiplayer with Consoles solved