Windows 10: Multiplayer with Consoles

Discus and support Multiplayer with Consoles in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The pages all read streaming, which pretty much is using your console on a different screen. As we have seen, halo guardians has NO splitscreen, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Randy, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Randy Win User

Multiplayer with Consoles

The pages all read streaming, which pretty much is using your console on a different screen.

As we have seen, halo guardians has NO splitscreen, but coop and vs online. Could i "stream" to my pc and play with someone else who is on my xbox one. Like use my pc's force to play with someone. Obviously with restrictions to force me to use a remote and 60fps.

So, could it happen?

:)

Randy, Jul 21, 2015
  2. isaachunt Win User

infinite warfare update wont install

I have found if u go to settings and update console the the update will install and u can play campaign but multiplayer needs update in game and tries to update but nothing happening. hope this helps

isaachunt, Jul 21, 2015
  3. my xbox live does not recognize my account

I´ve just bought a 12 month xbox live gold but my console does not let me play online games, al the multiplayer menus are locked

* Moved from Windows(other)/Gaming

MiguelLiquidano, Jul 21, 2015
Thema:

Multiplayer with Consoles

1. Multiplayer with Consoles - Similar Threads - Multiplayer Consoles

2. Can´t get FH4 Multiplayer to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can´t get FH4 Multiplayer to work: Hey, Since yesterday, i can´t get FH4 to work properly so i tried to update it but no update was available After that i tried to update my windows 10 but i got an error [ATTACH] It says:" An error has occured. Try opening the settings again later." That actually scares...
  3. Child unable to play Minecraft Multiplayer Besides LAN on Windows10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child unable to play Minecraft Multiplayer Besides LAN on Windows10: Minecraft displays a text box where usually there would be servers. Also when trying to add friends that says the Microsoft account settings aren't set to be able to play with others. There is no Microsoft parent account that I am aware of currently. 8/09/2020 Is there any...
  4. MultiPlay not working in NMS after CrossPlay game update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MultiPlay not working in NMS after CrossPlay game update.: Hi Guys, I have been playing No Mans Sky in multiplayer fine before they added the Crossplay update. Since then I have not been able to at any time, no matter what game style I try. When trying to set up the network to enabled I get an error box showing 'No Connection to...
  5. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: I just downloaded fresh install on windows 10 and used the "Debloater" guide from this Youtube Video :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfd7BXCo9Xk Even though he says he left all the "Xbox Apps" any time I try and join a party in the xbox console companion app it gives me the...
  6. Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer: Multiplayer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplayer/49a9a90f-2911-4d89-97b5-d223c5293dba
  7. I can't play online multiplayer with my friend on overcooked 2 and human fall flat on Xbox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play online multiplayer with my friend on overcooked 2 and human fall flat on Xbox...: These are actually 2 different issues, but I put them into one thread. Issue 1: Me and my friend got Xbox game pass to play overcooked 2 together and we cannot join each other. I looked up the issue and other people had this issue too, but the responses to those said that it...
  8. I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?: Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. Well, I can't play in multiplayer worlds at Minecraft anymore due to my Microsoft account settings. I just don't know how to change them. Can anyone help me? TIA...
  9. Computer will not play multiplayer games when on the charger.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer will not play multiplayer games when on the charger.: I have a GF63 Thin 9sc. Whenever I plug in my computer, all multiplayer functions seem to stop working. If there are any ways that I can fix this please tell me, I'm beginning to become desperate....
  10. Minecraft multiplayer ps4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft multiplayer ps4: I can't play with my friends on ps4 or crossplay, but I can play with them in only old edition. I tried to reinstall and reload everything but it doesn't work. I see the word of my friends and when i try to enter, its tells m that is impossible to join. Every multiplayer's...