Windows 10: Multiplayer with Consoles

Discus and support Multiplayer with Consoles in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The pages all read streaming, which pretty much is using your console on a different screen. As we have seen, halo guardians has NO splitscreen, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Randy, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Randy Win User

Multiplayer with Consoles

The pages all read streaming, which pretty much is using your console on a different screen.

As we have seen, halo guardians has NO splitscreen, but coop and vs online. Could i "stream" to my pc and play with someone else who is on my xbox one. Like use my pc's force to play with someone. Obviously with restrictions to force me to use a remote and 60fps.

So, could it happen?

:)

Randy, Jul 21, 2015
  2. isaachunt Win User

infinite warfare update wont install

I have found if u go to settings and update console the the update will install and u can play campaign but multiplayer needs update in game and tries to update but nothing happening. hope this helps

isaachunt, Jul 21, 2015
  3. my xbox live does not recognize my account

I´ve just bought a 12 month xbox live gold but my console does not let me play online games, al the multiplayer menus are locked

* Moved from Windows(other)/Gaming

MiguelLiquidano, Jul 21, 2015
Thema:

Multiplayer with Consoles

1. Multiplayer with Consoles - Similar Threads - Multiplayer Consoles

2. Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety - You can join multiplayer games (Not switching to allow)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety - You can join multiplayer games (Not switching to allow): I've recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 for PC and I cant seem to get online, after a bit of reading around someone on another website said check your privacy & online settings are on allow on the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab are all checked except ONE is on block...
  3. you can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is setup: I tried to play minecraft online, but i just can't . I have already tried to change my account online safety tab but when i go there it goes to a microsoft's help page saying what to say. I can't go to my online safety tab pls help...
  4. i installed FSX onto my win10 machine...works great...except for multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i installed FSX onto my win10 machine...works great...except for multiplayer: it keeps saying to check the network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-fsx-onto-my-win10-machineworks/75bc516e-a832-40ed-bade-7b336cb71385
  5. i installed FSX onto my win10 machine...works great...except for multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i installed FSX onto my win10 machine...works great...except for multiplayer: it keeps saying to check the network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/i-installed-fsx-onto-my-win10-machineworks/75bc516e-a832-40ed-bade-7b336cb71385
  6. multiplayer games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiplayer games: i need help please i cant play old games multiplayer such as medal of honor allied **** and fifa 07 on windows 10 i need a solution please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/multiplayer-games/2767967e-7e39-400f-a97e-ccdbb50425a9
  7. No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other...: [ATTACH]No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other multiplayer games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/no-internet-connection-error-for-multiplayer-on/e5e38f3d-7332-4b3e-8fd3-1929fe6f3778
  8. New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger: [ATTACH] For the moments when we can’t be together IRL, Messenger video chat helps you connect in real-time with the people you care about most. Chatting face-to-face live makes all the difference when you have exciting news to share, you need a study buddy for a big test,...
  9. No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other...: [ATTACH]No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other multiplayer games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/no-internet-connection-error-for-multiplayer-on/e5e38f3d-7332-4b3e-8fd3-1929fe6f3778
  10. i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition: im trying to connect to my friend or another servers, but its says i need wifi for that but i don't have wifi and friend not from my city....