Windows 10: Multiplayer with Consoles

Discus and support Multiplayer with Consoles in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The pages all read streaming, which pretty much is using your console on a different screen. As we have seen, halo guardians has NO splitscreen, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Randy, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Randy Win User

Multiplayer with Consoles

The pages all read streaming, which pretty much is using your console on a different screen.

As we have seen, halo guardians has NO splitscreen, but coop and vs online. Could i "stream" to my pc and play with someone else who is on my xbox one. Like use my pc's force to play with someone. Obviously with restrictions to force me to use a remote and 60fps.

So, could it happen?

:)

Randy, Jul 21, 2015
  2. isaachunt Win User

infinite warfare update wont install

I have found if u go to settings and update console the the update will install and u can play campaign but multiplayer needs update in game and tries to update but nothing happening. hope this helps

isaachunt, Jul 21, 2015
  3. my xbox live does not recognize my account

I´ve just bought a 12 month xbox live gold but my console does not let me play online games, al the multiplayer menus are locked

* Moved from Windows(other)/Gaming

MiguelLiquidano, Jul 21, 2015
Thema:

Multiplayer with Consoles

1. Multiplayer with Consoles - Similar Threads - Multiplayer Consoles

2. They are installed but I can't play the campaign or multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    They are installed but I can't play the campaign or multiplayer: Hello good, someone knows how to solve the problem of HALOTMCC I bought it from the Windows store and it has been 5 days that it does not let me play, I deleted the game and I reinstalled it but I still get the same, so the blocked campaigns and the multiplayer also...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to connect to multiplayer world while on mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to connect to multiplayer world while on mobile hotspot: Hello, the internet I have at my home is so slow it's incredibly difficult to play or watch anything, so I've been tethering cellular data from my Android phone via USB. It works for everything on my computer, except for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It can connect me to...
  4. Can't play multiplayer in mcc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play multiplayer in mcc: So every now and again mcc refuses to let me join and form of game. I can't join traditional matchmaking, no games show up in the customs browser, and i can't session join anybody. I am running the windows store version of the mcc which from what i hear is the buggier build...
  5. Minecraft multiplayer problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft multiplayer problem: Hi!I am YoussefI bought Minecraft for myself and multiplayer doesn't work I keep trying to get in but it won't let me Please if anyone can help please do I really wanna play multiplayer but I just cantRegards,Youssef El Keleni...
  6. I can't play Minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft multiplayer: I have linked my account but i can't play multiplayer on a Windows 10 pc where can i fix this and how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-multiplayer/d5087850-e159-4762-8d49-ad2983c44498
  7. Xbox Multiplayer Issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Multiplayer Issues on Windows 10: Every time I play a game with Xbox live multiplayer the Wifi stops working. So I launch the game and almost instantly the Wifi says connected, no internet. I have tried restarting my device and the router but no fix. This only happens for games with Xbox live so games with...
  8. Xbox Live Multiplayer Server Connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live Multiplayer Server Connectivity: When I trying logging on to Astroneer that I have through Microsoft Store, I am unable to join friends. I looked up the problem and tried to troubleshoot Troubleshooting site I was unable to fix the problem. In the Xbox Networking setting it says I am blocked in "Server...
  9. "You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up.": I was trying to play Dead By Daylight trough the xbox game pass subscription on my laptop as im not on my desktop but when i try to enter it tells me "You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up." ive tried multiple solutions like going to my...
  10. Astroneer multiplayer issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer multiplayer issues: My friend and I both purchased Astroneer via Windows 10 store, and both have it installed. I can't join his game and he cant join mine, it always says the same thing: "Failed to join Session: Session not found" Is there any troubleshooting we can perform? Or is there...