Windows 10: MULTIPLE (3) OneDrive ACCOUNTS. HOW TO GET EVERYTHING INTO ONE ACCOUNT?

Discus and support MULTIPLE (3) OneDrive ACCOUNTS. HOW TO GET EVERYTHING INTO ONE ACCOUNT? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am, obviously, losing touch with my "inner PC" in that I have somehow set up THREE (3) OneDrive accounts, but I would prefer to have just ONE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CliffFarley, Aug 9, 2019.

1. MULTIPLE (3) OneDrive ACCOUNTS. HOW TO GET EVERYTHING INTO ONE ACCOUNT?

I am, obviously, losing touch with my "inner PC" in that I have somehow set up THREE (3) OneDrive accounts, but I would prefer to have just ONE OneDrive account. How can I do that; combine all three into one, or sync all together??? I don't know. I'm just asking so that I can clean up this mess. At 70, PC's have "passed me by" even though I use them every day. I really need some help. Thank you.

:)

CliffFarley, Aug 9, 2019
  2. fjk61011 Win User

OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows

I entered my primary account email but the Share button does nothing

fjk61011, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows

Yes. Steps 2.1 through 2.3 are meant to be done in a browser signing in to the primary OneDrive account, after receiving the email from secondary OneDrive account that account sent in step 1.7.

For some time already: How I lost my Windows Insider MVP Award | Win10.Guru

Kari, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

MULTIPLE (3) OneDrive ACCOUNTS. HOW TO GET EVERYTHING INTO ONE ACCOUNT?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

MULTIPLE (3) OneDrive ACCOUNTS. HOW TO GET EVERYTHING INTO ONE ACCOUNT?

1. MULTIPLE (3) OneDrive ACCOUNTS. HOW TO GET EVERYTHING INTO ONE ACCOUNT? - Similar Threads - MULTIPLE OneDrive ACCOUNTS

2. One account to multiple

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One account to multiple: I have 10 Computers and i need to connect to one hotmail account. Need help regrading on this iisue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-account-to-multiple/5e1c574a-fad3-4e15-a771-57ef233bd042
  3. One account to multiple

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    One account to multiple: I have 10 Computers and i need to connect to one hotmail account. Need help regrading on this iisue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-account-to-multiple/5e1c574a-fad3-4e15-a771-57ef233bd042
  4. One account to multiple

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. MULTIPLE ONEDRIVE ACCOUNTS AND PICTURE VIEW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MULTIPLE ONEDRIVE ACCOUNTS AND PICTURE VIEW: Dear Madam or Sir, My family have 2 Onedrive accounts/users where each individual user keep their pictures stored. All pictures are available on the Onedrive accounts. Each user has shared its onedrive picture folder with the other family user. The picture folders are in...
  6. Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal: I am trying to add, and sync, three OneDrive accounts to my PC Windows 10. I have a corporate account through my company. I have a second personal account that is already added/synced. I am the head of a non-profit that I'm using for a third and separate account. I need to...
  7. Multiple computers on one account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple computers on one account: I take care of the computers in my business. I have Office installed on all five with all of them legal. They were all downloads software and I used my email address for all of them when I installed them. I started to upgrade some of those to Windows 10 and have two new...
  8. One pc multiple user accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    One pc multiple user accounts: Sorry it's so long, I wanted to explain everything, I use both Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive as backup for all of my computers. but recently my son asked to borrow my laptop, I said yes, he went in my office and just closed the lid, he did not see the earbuds laying...
  9. How to transfer everything from one account to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer everything from one account to another: I have new account to use. So I want to create new account to Microsoft store but still keep the data and progress of games. How to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-everything-from-one-account-to/1ce45dec-e5d6-4d93-907c-0631c7086be0
  10. OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows: How to: OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows How to Sync Multiple OneDrive Accounts in Windows [img] Information Quite a few of us Windows users have multiple Microsoft email accounts, each of them today with OneDrive. I am for sure not the only user who...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get 2 onedrive accounts on a single computer