Windows 10: MULTIPLE (3) OneDrive ACCOUNTS. HOW TO GET EVERYTHING INTO ONE ACCOUNT?

Discus and support MULTIPLE (3) OneDrive ACCOUNTS. HOW TO GET EVERYTHING INTO ONE ACCOUNT? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am, obviously, losing touch with my "inner PC" in that I have somehow set up THREE (3) OneDrive accounts, but I would prefer to have just ONE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CliffFarley, Aug 9, 2019.

1. MULTIPLE (3) OneDrive ACCOUNTS. HOW TO GET EVERYTHING INTO ONE ACCOUNT?

I am, obviously, losing touch with my "inner PC" in that I have somehow set up THREE (3) OneDrive accounts, but I would prefer to have just ONE OneDrive account. How can I do that; combine all three into one, or sync all together??? I don't know. I'm just asking so that I can clean up this mess. At 70, PC's have "passed me by" even though I use them every day. I really need some help. Thank you.

:)

CliffFarley, Aug 9, 2019
  2. fjk61011 Win User

OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows

I entered my primary account email but the Share button does nothing

fjk61011, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows

Yes. Steps 2.1 through 2.3 are meant to be done in a browser signing in to the primary OneDrive account, after receiving the email from secondary OneDrive account that account sent in step 1.7.

For some time already: How I lost my Windows Insider MVP Award | Win10.Guru

Kari, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

MULTIPLE (3) OneDrive ACCOUNTS. HOW TO GET EVERYTHING INTO ONE ACCOUNT?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

MULTIPLE (3) OneDrive ACCOUNTS. HOW TO GET EVERYTHING INTO ONE ACCOUNT?

1. MULTIPLE (3) OneDrive ACCOUNTS. HOW TO GET EVERYTHING INTO ONE ACCOUNT? - Similar Threads - MULTIPLE OneDrive ACCOUNTS

2. one microsoft account with 3 pc but different password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    one microsoft account with 3 pc but different password?: I have 3 computers, with same Microsoft account, but I have 3 different password to start windows, I want to make same one password. Please help me how to do it....
  3. No administrator account in a PC, how to get one?

in Windows 10 Customization
    No administrator account in a PC, how to get one?: By mistake, my account type on the PC was changed to non administrator account. Now both accounts in the PC are non administrator accounts. Is there anyway to change it back?...
  4. How To Purge OneDrive From Just One Windows Account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How To Purge OneDrive From Just One Windows Account?: i use OneDrive with my non-admin account. Works great. I don't use OneDrive with my Admin account, but i noticed a OneDrive folder in the Admin account (called Boomy) consumes over 200 MB. C:\Users\Boomy\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive How can i purge OneDrive from...
  5. two onedrive accounts, how to choose one to keep

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    two onedrive accounts, how to choose one to keep: I HAVE TWO ONEDRIVE ACCOUNTS AND WANT TO CHOOSE ONE TO KEEP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-onedrive-accounts-how-to-choose-one-to-keep/80714a77-38c0-420f-ba77-d5602724b6d2"
  6. How to transfer everything from one account to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer everything from one account to another: I have new account to use. So I want to create new account to Microsoft store but still keep the data and progress of games. How to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-everything-from-one-account-to/1ce45dec-e5d6-4d93-907c-0631c7086be0
  7. multiple microsoft accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    multiple microsoft accounts: my user account is associated with my primary microsoft account. And until now, onedrive has been syncing to that account.Now I made a second microsoft account, and I would like it to sync to Onedrive, while at the same time, my user account is still associated with the...
  8. How to Sync OneDrive Account not Associated with Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Sync OneDrive Account not Associated with Microsoft Account?: Hi there, I am new to Windows 10 and hope you can help me. I am trying to set up my OneDrive account to sync across two (soon to be three) PCs and am having trouble. I have an account with OneDrive for business through my university. I installed OneDrive on my Windows 7...
  9. OneDrive and local account

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive and local account: Can OneDrive be used with a local account? I Know I would have to login with a MS account but can this be done from a local account? 23393
  10. OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows: Thank you so much for this extremely helpful tutorial! 40537