Windows 10: Multiple account thumbnails on accounts page

Discus and support Multiple account thumbnails on accounts page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, On Settings > Accounts > Your information menu, there's three thumbnails for microsoft account. I've set an profile picture for my account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 7OKER, Jan 22, 2021.

1. 7OKER Win User

Multiple account thumbnails on accounts page

Hello,

On Settings > Accounts > Your information menu, there's three thumbnails for microsoft account. I've set an profile picture for my account earlier, two of that accounts has that picture, one is not. They are all contain same email address when I click and switch to that account from that thumbnail.

Why it this happens? Is there anything to get worried about?

And How can I fix this?

:)

7OKER, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 22, 2021
  3. mafia97 Win User
    Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Multiple account thumbnails on accounts page :(

Zakin, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Multiple account thumbnails on accounts page - Similar Threads - Multiple account thumbnails

2. Multiple accounts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple accounts: I have more than one account and would like to view the account I currently pay for; and by using my current email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-accounts/76c156a8-9387-4bb4-9abb-bbe0d7d787b7
  3. Multiple accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple accounts: I have more than one account and would like to view the account I currently pay for; and by using my current email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-accounts/76c156a8-9387-4bb4-9abb-bbe0d7d787b7
  4. Multiple accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Accounts: Hello, I have one Microsoft account with gmail & signed in my laptop. Also I have one more Microsoft account with outlook. now instead of gmail account I want to use this outlook account for my windows laptop. How can I remove that one from my laptop. Since alias method is...
  6. Multiple Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Accounts: Hello, I have one Microsoft account with gmail & signed in my laptop. Also I have one more Microsoft account with outlook. now instead of gmail account I want to use this outlook account for my windows laptop. How can I remove that one from my laptop. Since alias method is...
  7. Multiple Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Accounts: Hi,I have an office360 account that is provided by my employer. I also have a personal microsoft.com account. I recently purchased a surface pro and when I set it up I used my personal account without thinking. I've figured out how to switch to my work account, but when I try...
  8. multiple accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    multiple accounts: Hi I have several accounts created long ago, I could not get into recently for work. I was able to set up a work related account, which i prefer to use associated with. How do I delete the other emails and just keep the work related on? I'm not sure what my issue falls...
  9. Multiple pictures on my account page

Multiple pictures on my account page: Settings-Accounts. Right under "Your Info" title, there should be my photo, and under that my name and my email. Instead of one photo, there's a large photo normal and two smaller, identical photos. I forget how they got there, I think I was trying to change the original...
  10. Multiple Accounts

Multiple Accounts: So I have two microsoft accounts, one outlook and one gmail, and I would like to combine them both as my outlook is my main one now but the gmail one is used for my microsoft subscriptions and my laptop admin....