Windows 10: Multiple Accounts Logging Out After Windows 2004 Update

Discus and support Multiple Accounts Logging Out After Windows 2004 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, My windows is signing out of multiple applications after recent 2004 update. Whenever I restart, OneDrive prompts to sign in and edge browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BasitJaved, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Multiple Accounts Logging Out After Windows 2004 Update

Hi,

My windows is signing out of multiple applications after recent 2004 update. Whenever I restart, OneDrive prompts to sign in and edge browser doesn't remember my Gmail login. I have to login multiple places again after restart. Can anyone help please? Please let me know if additional details are required.

:)

BasitJaved, Sep 3, 2020

2. microsoft account and google accounts keeps logging out

This all started when i went from 1909 to 2004 and back to 1909 due to bugs and eventually updated again back to 2004 .
    So currently on 2004 and my mail app starts randomly logging me out of mail both my ms account and my google accounts . At first i thought it was a mail issue , tried the basic troubleshooting no luck . (These were the steps i tried FIX: Your account settings are out of date in Windows 10 Mail app) So i just used gmail in the web and carried on . But eventually i noticed it wasn't just the mail app but the ms store and the Xbox game pass app too logging me out. I'm clueless what the issue could be any help will be apprenticed . Thanks

Windows 10 Home Ver 2004
    Original Thread (Told to start a new one)microsoft account keeps logging out

fireblast327, Sep 3, 2020
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Multiple Accounts Logging Out After Windows 2004 Update

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Multiple Accounts Logging Out After Windows 2004 Update

1. Multiple Accounts Logging Out After Windows 2004 Update - Similar Threads - Multiple Accounts Logging

2. Windows 10 account log out??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 account log out??: Is there really no way for me to log out my Microsoft account on Windows 10??? instead of wasting more time reinstalling Windows 10 so I can log in with Microsoft account during setup process I am somehow stuck with local account after login with Microsoft account from...
  3. Windows 10 account log out??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 account log out??: Is there really no way for me to log out my Microsoft account on Windows 10??? instead of wasting more time reinstalling Windows 10 so I can log in with Microsoft account during setup process I am somehow stuck with local account after login with Microsoft account from...
  4. Cannot log into Windows account after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot log into Windows account after update: On my son's computer we cannot log into his windows account after restart. This issues appeared after his latest Windows update last week. When you attempt to log in, it gives an error saying Windows cannot log you in and it logged you in under a user or temporary account. We...
  5. Multiple Issues after 2020 Update (2004)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Issues after 2020 Update (2004): Since updating to 2004, my laptop has had repeated issues, that though mostly minor are getting to be really annoying. *Multiple can't sign-in to profile instances. So far 1-2 restarts gets in back to normal. *Windows keeps changing my region and keyboard layout (from Ireland...
  6. Multiple Problems with 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple Problems with 2004 Update: Hi all, With the 2004 updates, starting about two or three months ago, I've been having nothing but problems andI have not seen anyone talking about the update with their computers since 2016-2019. I don't even know what discussion category to put this in because it has...
  7. Getting logged out of all my accounts on reboot after Windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting logged out of all my accounts on reboot after Windows update: After a recent Windows 10 update, each time I shut down my computer, I get logged out, despite saving my account information and password, enabling stay signed in option, verifying my Microsoft account etc. So every time I boot my computer, I am required to log in to all my...
  8. Get logged out of all my accounts on reboot after Windows update

Get logged out of all my accounts on reboot after Windows update: After a recent Windows 10 update, each time I shut down my computer, I get logged out, despite saving my account information and password, enabling stay signed in option, verifying my Microsoft account. So every time I boot my computer, I am required to log in to all my...
  9. Can't stay logged-in after updating to windows 10 2004

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't stay logged-in after updating to windows 10 2004: Hello! So about a week ago I was forced by Windows to update to the new 2004 version, and now every single app/site that requires an account/log-in forgets it very single time I restart. The ones I use the most are the mail app and Google Chrome, but I'm pretty sure all the...
  10. Can't log into computer after version 2004 update

Can't log into computer after version 2004 update: Yesterday morning, I update to Widows 10 Version 2004. It caused all sorts of changes that I was able to get help with here on the forum. This morning, I can't log in. Until today, I was asked for my PIN at login, and that is what I have been using. Now it is asking me for...