Windows 10: Multiple Accounts on Mail sharing contacts

Discus and support Multiple Accounts on Mail sharing contacts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I've recently added a number of different email accounts so I can manage them better to my Windows 10 Mail App. When I later went to send an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SquintyDragon76, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Multiple Accounts on Mail sharing contacts

Hi

I've recently added a number of different email accounts so I can manage them better to my Windows 10 Mail App.

When I later went to send an email from my personal address, it came up suggesting a contact who should only come up on my work email account. How do I set them to only show contacts relevant to that email account?

Thankyou in advance :

:)

SquintyDragon76, Jan 29, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 29, 2020
  3. willden Win User
    Contacts in Windows 10 mail In

In Windows 7 I had a long list of contacts in Windows Mail but when I opened Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 there is no contacts list or draft folders.Is there any way I can add these to my mail account?.

willden, Jan 29, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

Multiple Accounts on Mail sharing contacts

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Multiple Accounts on Mail sharing contacts

1. Multiple Accounts on Mail sharing contacts - Similar Threads - Multiple Accounts Mail

2. Share, Search For Contact, Recommended Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share, Search For Contact, Recommended Contacts: I have old Contacts appearing, I have deleted old contacts but still have phantom contacts appearing...Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-search-for-contact-recommended-contacts/b56368c5-2539-45cb-9fc3-1aca858011ff
  3. Share, Search For Contact, Recommended Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Share, Search For Contact, Recommended Contacts: I have old Contacts appearing, I have deleted old contacts but still have phantom contacts appearing...Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-search-for-contact-recommended-contacts/b56368c5-2539-45cb-9fc3-1aca858011ff
  4. Share > Search for contact > Recommended Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share > Search for contact > Recommended Contacts: On Windows 11, when you right-click a file to share, it is showing contacts that are not saved anywhere on my account. Where are these being stored? I checked my Outlook account, Peoples app, Teams synced contacts, and none of these emails are present there. I'm referring to...
  5. Share > Search for contact > Recommended Contacts

Share > Search for contact > Recommended Contacts: On Windows 11, when you right-click a file to share, it is showing contacts that are not saved anywhere on my account. Where are these being stored? I checked my Outlook account, Peoples app, Teams synced contacts, and none of these emails are present there. I'm referring to...
  6. Transferring Contacts in Mail Gmail Accounts

Transferring Contacts in Mail Gmail Accounts: My computer has Windows 10 Pro and I am using Microsoft Mail as an email clients.I have had a Gmail account for years, Lets call it *** Email address is removed for privacy *** My cell phone died and I did not keep my old phone number. When I tried to setup my new phone, I...
  7. Transferring Contacts in Mail Gmail Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Contacts in Mail Gmail Accounts: My computer has Windows 10 Pro and I am using Microsoft Mail as an email clients.I have had a Gmail account for years, Lets call it *** Email address is removed for privacy *** My cell phone died and I did not keep my old phone number. When I tried to setup my new phone, I...
  8. disable shared desktop for multiple accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable shared desktop for multiple accounts: I have added my wife account to my own PC. For some unknown reason when I logged in with her account the newly created desktop got some of my desktop icons. The expectation was for her to have a new desktop. How do I fix it? her user, her personal space....
  9. Mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail Contacts: How do I move my contacts from a csv file to Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-contacts/ecca300a-cbcf-434d-87c9-6ab89d8d8c38
  10. Mail Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Contacts: When I send an email to one particular contact, two different addresses show. That person is not in my Contacts list nor is it in my Gmail contact list. How do I eliminate the invalid address? 54135