Windows 10: Multiple Accounts on One Drive - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Multiple Accounts on One Drive - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have two personal computers w/two separate email addresses, both operating on Windows 10 PRO. I would like to be able to synch the two accounts, one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Randy _ JaneWynn, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Multiple Accounts on One Drive - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

I have two personal computers w/two separate email addresses, both operating on Windows 10 PRO. I would like to be able to synch the two accounts, one on each computer to a single One Drive. I cannot seem to determine how to set up a second account/email address from the desktop unit to the laptop. Please assist.

thank you,

:)

Randy _ JaneWynn, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Multiple Accounts on One Drive - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro :(

Zakin, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Multiple Accounts on One Drive - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Multiple Accounts on One Drive - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

1. Multiple Accounts on One Drive - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Multiple Accounts Drive

2. One Microsoft account for multiple computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Microsoft account for multiple computers?: Hello everyone, I want to know if I use one user account for multiple computers, is it possible to create specific permissions for each computer.so that I want the rest of the computers to use certain permissions, applications and folders that I specify?Windows version:10...
  3. One Microsoft account for multiple computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Microsoft account for multiple computers?: Hello everyone, I want to know if I use one user account for multiple computers, is it possible to create specific permissions for each computer.so that I want the rest of the computers to use certain permissions, applications and folders that I specify?Windows version:10...
  4. One Microsoft account for multiple computers?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. One account to multiple

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One account to multiple: I have 10 Computers and i need to connect to one hotmail account. Need help regrading on this iisue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-account-to-multiple/5e1c574a-fad3-4e15-a771-57ef233bd042
  6. One account to multiple

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    One account to multiple: I have 10 Computers and i need to connect to one hotmail account. Need help regrading on this iisue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-account-to-multiple/5e1c574a-fad3-4e15-a771-57ef233bd042
  7. One account to multiple

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Purchasing multiple Windows 10 Pro license from one Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchasing multiple Windows 10 Pro license from one Microsoft Account: Hi there, I have recently bought 5 laptops with Windows 10 Home license. I realised that it was Windows Home after I purchased, therefore with setting up the laptop I used my common email address which is now linked with the Microsoft Store. I have upgraded to Windows...
  9. Windows 10 pro Multiple Microsoft 365 business Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 pro Multiple Microsoft 365 business Accounts: Hello, I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro. The account that I use to log in is the Microsoft 365 Business Standard account that I have for my personal small business. This works fine and I have no issues. I also have a "day job" that gives me a different...
  10. Multiple PC\Licenses on one Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple PC\Licenses on one Microsoft Account?: I have a Microsoft Account with my Desktop Windows 10 Pro license attached to it and I'm getting a laptop with W10 Home, can I use the same Microsoft Account for both PC's\Licenses without losing one of them or do i need\should I use two different accounts? submitted by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get 2 onedrive accounts on a single computer